IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New FBI channels the Pinkertons
We learn today from Pierce that the Feebies have been keeping a keen eye and a cocked ear on activists who oppose the Keystone pipeline because, you know, freedom, and that moreover they appear have conducted this surveillance at the behest of a Canadian energy consortium because, you know, energy independence. Talk about an expanded definition of "terrorism." Sheesh. As I'm increasingly fond of telling my younger relatives, nobody ever said that late-stage capitalism would be pretty.

But the reality is, with each passing year, uglier than I ever thought.

cordially,
New Sheesh is right!
Hey, they don't have to rely on Muslims and need any language translation.

{delete spurious thought}
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
Expand Edited by a6l6e6x May 15, 2015, 12:19:12 PM EDT
New it's 1872 all over again
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New We're having the same issues up here with the RCMP and CSIS.
as in exactly the same issues. The recently passed C-51 is going to make it a lot worse.
New Can the House Committee on Un-Corporate Activities be far behind?
After all, only Old Farts™ still cringe at the sound of the H.U.A.C. acronym now, as most modrin yout cannot imagine there ever was a 'committee' on un-Murican "activities" ?!
(The whole idea would beg to be eviscerated on 20 late-night time-fillers.)

We've always been this Fucked, nationally. But the older that white-men get.. well, we know much more about selective-memory now. Right? It's feeling a lot like Groundhog Day, here amidst the incorrigibles. The third time around.. Murica is really a boring piece of 7/11 deja-vu tapestry.
     FBI channels the Pinkertons - (rcareaga) - (4)
         Sheesh is right! - (a6l6e6x)
         it's 1872 all over again -NT - (boxley)
         We're having the same issues up here with the RCMP and CSIS. - (jake123)
         Can the House Committee on Un-Corporate Activities be far behind? - (Ashton)