IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You meant "Unsurprising" not "Unpossible."
Who writes those laws? The same corporate lobbyists that are sitting at the TPP table deciding how much more of the world's wealth they can divide among themselves.

Edits: It loses so much when snark has to be edited. ;0)
Expand Edited by mmoffitt May 7, 2015, 12:16:49 PM EDT
Expand Edited by mmoffitt May 7, 2015, 12:17:17 PM EDT
New rofl. :-)
     NYTimes: Cotton, Rubio try to blow up bipartisan Iran nuclear agreement with Obama. - (Another Scott) - (15)
         call me naive, let them make all the amendments they want - (boxley) - (14)
             It's hard to do that with international agreements. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                 So, secret TPP negotiations with the Prez and multi-nationals are okay too, then? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                     They'll see the text before voting on it. If they don't like it, vote it down. -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
                         So the People can't see it because they won't be affected by it? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                             Eh? - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                 Why can't we see it now? While the details are being ironed out? - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                     I really don't understand this line of argument at all. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                         Maybe this will help. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                             Did you visit the WhiteHouse linky that talks about the process? -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                 The propaganda site? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                     It has verifiable assertions. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                         You meant "Unsurprising" not "Unpossible." - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                             rofl. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     yup -NT - (boxley)

I am Xatptipltical, Frog God of Crap!
76 ms