IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Remember litmus paper in Chem-101? Got a solution, I think:
>>> "--empty the fucking magazine, "

You're not kidding. Here's the Supreme Court's take: (page 2)

[...]

"It makes sense that, if officers are justified in firing at a suspect in order to end a severe threat to public safety, they need not stop shooting until the
threat has ended.

[...]

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/13pdf/12-1117_1bn5.pdf

Remember, they need not stop shooting.
New This has implications on a larger Scale:
we need not ever stop bombing places willy-nilly until Murican pols think OUR population 'feels' safe enough. There's nothing in that re THEIR civilians.

And so it ----- Goes.
Seen ..a rocket's red glare? You're fine. Until it hits.

Best age to be, right now? pretty-damn Old. Old enough not to wake-up one AM just after a few EMP high altitude nukes have neutralized a nonillion transistors, all reset to NPN/PNP==both-at-once.
As in Knock on Any Door ... live fast, die young (-enough) and have a good looking corpse. But who'd a thunk we'd arrive there via a bunch of old [and a Old-young Chief)] crocks, mainly sitting alone in their chambers?
(recently heard a USSC biographer mention that factoid: nobody ever calls. I mean.. I guess it's scary to think that *you* have a query which demands some confab with ... etc.)

(I shall continue seeking-out the cosmic humour in, We who are about to die Salute thee, Cæsar!)
:-)
     ok weighing in on ferguson michael brown shooting - (boxley) - (9)
         Yup. - (Another Scott)
         Parents are on Charlie Rose today/night. - (Ashton)
         They talking about Tamir Rice outside of Cleveland? - (drook) - (6)
             It's been discussed in a thread at B-J. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 Yeah, the approach was stupid - (drook) - (4)
                     Yup. As ellennellee said... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Remember litmus paper in Chem-101? Got a solution, I think: - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Re: Remember litmus paper in Chem-101? Got a solution, I think: - (dmcarls) - (1)
                                 This has implications on a larger Scale: - (Ashton)

Don't be too quick to award him the prize. It's only Thursday.
64 ms