IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's just a show. They aren't in charge of anything.
New 'Exponential equations' will trump all the bloviations; all we can do is Watch..
maybe the most costly Denial-play evah? eat up the Time ... a filibuster-at-a-time.
(Million-Man/Woman March on DC? EZ: Call out the Tank-riding Cop-rophages.)

Meanwhile..
note the gangrenous Body Politic, en passant ... the color green has its downside (on meat.)
Lots of hours saved for many, though! tuning out/off a guaranteed daily blizzard of double-speak.

Time enough to.. Save Something! while observing the (previously unstated) next-MO of the Ruling sociopaths..
(The French had it easy: just Off-Robespierre! the main Head of the Hydra.. Now, like the broom in The Sorcerer's Apprentice: too many clones for such mayhem to be effective.)

Over and out. Soylent Carrion is #1 on the menu: 100% salt, fat, sugar; USDA-approved.
     Republicans substantially over-performed their polling numbers... - (Another Scott) - (13)
         And yet y'all will elect Hillary in 2016, and by a wide margin - (pwhysall) - (2)
             I don't think she'll run. - (Another Scott)
             Don't worry. - (mmoffitt)
         Too many rednecks/racists walking around the office today - (lincoln) - (9)
             It's just a show. They aren't in charge of anything. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 'Exponential equations' will trump all the bloviations; all we can do is Watch.. - (Ashton)
             They may also learn of the four letter word "veto". - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                 What makes you think he wants to veto the right wing agenda? - (hnick) - (5)
                     This is the point NO ONE wants to discuss. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                         Key & Peele - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Heh. Would that he had those inner feelings of anger. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     You think he'll sign the Obamacare repeal? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         wont get thru the senate -NT - (boxley)

I made it through almost 20 minutes of this before coming out of my skin and destroying the TV with my mad shrieking.
33 ms