IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What makes you think he wants to veto the right wing agenda?
He's basically a right wing weather cock. He doesn't have a liberal or progressive cell in his body. All his "accomplishments" have been engineered ahead of time to get rid of any liberal infringements.
Meet the legacy of the lesser of two evils. I'm not doing this anymore. When HRC runs, I will not hold my nose. I will not vote for somebody evil again. This election, I left several positions blank because there was not an acceptable candidate. F'em.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New This is the point NO ONE wants to discuss.
I've heard reporting admonishing Democrats for not "bragging about Obama's accomplishments - like his signature healthcare bill that is working for Americans, the strong economy, the decreasing unemployment, and so on." What utter bullshit. Decreased unemployment? I'm reminded of what my best friend said in the early 1980's when debating Right-Wingers, "The issue isn't jobs. Slaves had jobs, for Christ's sake." This so-called "Progressive" President's signature legislation is Bob Dole's healthcare plan. *That's* what the Left is in this country? Bob Fricking Dole?

The Left didn't show because the Left had no one to vote for and many of them have come to the same conclusion you have (and I came to some years ago). In this country, it doesn't matter if the R's or the D's win elections, Wall Street and multi-nationals rule. That is Bill Clinton's lasting legacy. The Right had always been the handmaidens of these fascists. Clinton insured that the Democratic Party fell in line with them. Our elected officials aren't in charge of jack anymore. Elections here are a meaningless intensive. Having "your guy win" is a lot like dry humping. It might feel good for a while, but it really doesn't mean anything.
New Key & Peele
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDyO4KzbuiE (2:55) - NSFW language.

HTH. :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Heh. Would that he had those inner feelings of anger.
New You think he'll sign the Obamacare repeal?
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New wont get thru the senate
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     Republicans substantially over-performed their polling numbers... - (Another Scott) - (13)
         And yet y'all will elect Hillary in 2016, and by a wide margin - (pwhysall) - (2)
             I don't think she'll run. - (Another Scott)
             Don't worry. - (mmoffitt)
         Too many rednecks/racists walking around the office today - (lincoln) - (9)
             It's just a show. They aren't in charge of anything. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 'Exponential equations' will trump all the bloviations; all we can do is Watch.. - (Ashton)
             They may also learn of the four letter word "veto". - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                 What makes you think he wants to veto the right wing agenda? - (hnick) - (5)
                     This is the point NO ONE wants to discuss. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                         Key & Peele - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Heh. Would that he had those inner feelings of anger. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     You think he'll sign the Obamacare repeal? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         wont get thru the senate -NT - (boxley)

Such twisted irony.
45 ms