IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Pres. managed a decent tribute, in few words

Robin Williams was an airman, a doctor, a genie, a nanny, a president, a professor, a bangarang Peter Pan, and everything in between. But he was one of a kind. He arrived in our lives as an alien – but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit. He made us laugh. He made us cry. He gave his immeasurable talent freely and generously to those who needed it most – from our troops stationed abroad to the marginalized on our own streets. The Obama family offers our condolences to Robin’s family, his friends, and everyone who found their voice and their verse thanks to Robin Williams.

Maybe we expect too much of the vox populi. When do they ever hear anything but doggerel, and not just in every sales slogan?
Poverty isn't just a financial-trap.
New Is this the more sincere tribute?
His Gamer cohorts' regard.

My ignorance of the field is vast, but I take this reporter's version to be no exaggeration--who would invent such? and to what end.
It occurred to me that, given RW's (Implicit) psychological state, these shared adventures may well have kept him from bailing, for an .. unknowable time. His acceptance as a full-fledged Peer (by a group apparently cynical and sharp-witted: no patronizing there!) nobody could now dissect.

It wasn't enough, but it seems it was Something. Nobody can guess what occurs inside a mind so instantly malleable; it may be comparable to the quip about Feynman's genius? (with attempts to describe what was Different in its form.) Is there 'comic genius'? it would seem so.
     A famous is dead! A famous is dead! - (pwhysall) - (7)
         Are you talking about... - (folkert) - (1)
             Methinks.. You've (both) got. it. - (Ashton)
         in fairness... - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Stimulus/response is rarely more annoying than in these circumstances - (Ashton)
         The Pres. managed a decent tribute, in few words - (Ashton) - (1)
             Is this the more sincere tribute? - (Ashton)
         Suicide is painless... - (gcareaga)

Sorry. I don't see the benefit for me in that arrangement.
76 ms