IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New feed em teach them english and employable skills
then get out of the way. We need more people paying payroll taxes to afford my social security
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New The FICA cap needs to be raised faster. That would take care of your SS. :-)
New removed, not raised
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Seconded.
New Yep, Save the Unborn!! Screw! the Born, their parents and.. (umm, Σ Jesus' little verbatim chats?)
7-11, Wendy's, Mickey-D ... as backdrop for Corp-Murica's desolate-face (with lots of cars with look-at-me modified mufflers, for the audio..) streakin on by, in a hurry to umm, ____?

..'jess wavin-away them striped security-blankets.
Where have all the Flowers Murican-endorphins Gone?
     Meanwhile, in rural Verona, Virginia... - (Another Scott) - (8)
         feed em teach them english and employable skills - (boxley) - (4)
             The FICA cap needs to be raised faster. That would take care of your SS. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 removed, not raised -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     Seconded. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Yep, Save the Unborn!! Screw! the Born, their parents and.. (umm, Σ Jesus' little verbatim chats?) - (Ashton)
         And WWJD? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             We Want Jelly Donuts? :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Have you seen... - (folkert)

Yes to oranges! Grapefruit FORBIDDEN!
144 ms