IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Meanwhile, in rural Verona, Virginia...
http://www.bluevirginia.us/diary/11910/verona-protest-against-housing-migrant-children

If today's demonstration in Verona is any indication, the movement to ban migrant children from communities across the nation does not enjoy broad support. A report that such children were being administered at the Shenandoah Valley Juvenile Detention Center brought an immediate effort to organize a local protest for today.

But one story in Verona was that the counter-demonstration brought out just as many people who support following the laws regarding the processing of migrant children. Another story is that both groups got along without incident mostly by ignoring each other. They marched to the protest site, the highway 612 I-81 overpass, on opposite sides of the west bound lane. At the bridge, they kept their integrity, left and right of center.

[...]

Yay for the counter-protesters.

Scroll down to the pictures to get a bit of the flavor...

:-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New feed em teach them english and employable skills
then get out of the way. We need more people paying payroll taxes to afford my social security
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New The FICA cap needs to be raised faster. That would take care of your SS. :-)
New removed, not raised
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Seconded.
New Yep, Save the Unborn!! Screw! the Born, their parents and.. (umm, Σ Jesus' little verbatim chats?)
7-11, Wendy's, Mickey-D ... as backdrop for Corp-Murica's desolate-face (with lots of cars with look-at-me modified mufflers, for the audio..) streakin on by, in a hurry to umm, ____?

..'jess wavin-away them striped security-blankets.
Where have all the Flowers Murican-endorphins Gone?
New And WWJD?
Fucking hypocrites!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
New We Want Jelly Donuts? :-)
New Have you seen...
Many of the protesters?

Evidently they've had a lot of them.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
     Meanwhile, in rural Verona, Virginia... - (Another Scott) - (8)
         feed em teach them english and employable skills - (boxley) - (4)
             The FICA cap needs to be raised faster. That would take care of your SS. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 removed, not raised -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     Seconded. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Yep, Save the Unborn!! Screw! the Born, their parents and.. (umm, Σ Jesus' little verbatim chats?) - (Ashton)
         And WWJD? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             We Want Jelly Donuts? :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Have you seen... - (folkert)

It's no good shouting out all of these random occurrences where you happen to see the face of the Virgin LRPD in a pancake in Guadalajara.
43 ms