IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks for doing the trolls work for him.
He never does this, always wants *others* to do his work for him. You've complied and gotten a thanks for it as well.

Please remember, I'm trying to dial it back in dealing with him. Just so you all don't have to suffer through it.

And yes, you are right about the state of our state.

I can go back into outright challenge mode again, if you'd like.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New tepid defense of you-know-who
A troll he may be, contributing way less signal than noise, but he's way more benign than some of the creatures routinely afflicting other blogs and boards, and an order of magnitude or two less toxic than a couple of former IWT regulars of years past, both of whom (one for very sound reasons) will go unnamed here.

cordially,
     If Obama was "the best we could do" in 08, is Hillary in 16? - (mmoffitt) - (36)
         and if she is... - (rcareaga) - (33)
             and if the repos are locked comfortably in the senate - (boxley)
             I am not disappointed in President Barry. - (mmoffitt) - (31)
                 Doesn't do it for mmoffitt: President Barry. - (rcareaga) - (29)
                     further to flyover states - (rcareaga) - (28)
                         And after the rise of Fascism comes what? - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                             I *absolutely* want to hear, - (rcareaga) - (26)
                                 just finished reading "Conspiracy" by Robert Harris - (boxley) - (4)
                                     If one has daughters, one should read Margaret Atwood. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         one is historical fiction, the other one is a dem wet dream :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                         Thanks, Scott - a great story. - (dmcarls) - (1)
                                             Moving. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 I remember the 1980's, too. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                                     Re: I remember the 1980's, too. - (folkert)
                                     eloquently stated - (rcareaga) - (18)
                                         Thank you. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                                             You did vote for Gore - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                 Absolutely. It was all Leibermann's fault. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                             and I'd still like to see - (rcareaga) - (14)
                                                 you mean the facists aren't having their way now? -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                                     Please... at least make it tough for me... - (folkert) - (8)
                                                         Sorry, the troll has a real point. -NT - (hnick) - (7)
                                                             If you think so, I'm feeling very sorry for you. -NT - (folkert) - (6)
                                                                 Actually, he's right. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                                     ta -NT - (boxley)
                                                                     Thanks for doing the trolls work for him. - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                         tepid defense of you-know-who - (rcareaga)
                                                                     Certainly as you define "fascism" - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                                         a better definition would be a kleptocracy - (boxley)
                                                 I make no predictions about post-revolution America. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                     intriguing notion - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                         Corrected. Thanks. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                     Seems a sensible hope, tempered by an equally rational probability. - (Ashton)
                 Never mind You, then; let's talk about costs.. like say: enhanced-daughter-abuse. - (Ashton)
         Remind me - Who did you want to win the primaries in '08? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
             The philanderer iirc. But, I voted for Ralph Nader. - (mmoffitt)

Clearly you have a security problem - and it's got nothing to do with computers.
48 ms