IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks, Scott - a great story.
She's one of my favorite authors and a wonderful poet.

Here's one about aging: The Visit

http://famouspoetsandpoems.com/poets/margaret_atwood/poems/329

New Moving. Thanks.
     If Obama was "the best we could do" in 08, is Hillary in 16? - (mmoffitt) - (36)
         and if she is... - (rcareaga) - (33)
             and if the repos are locked comfortably in the senate - (boxley)
             I am not disappointed in President Barry. - (mmoffitt) - (31)
                 Doesn't do it for mmoffitt: President Barry. - (rcareaga) - (29)
                     further to flyover states - (rcareaga) - (28)
                         And after the rise of Fascism comes what? - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                             I *absolutely* want to hear, - (rcareaga) - (26)
                                 just finished reading "Conspiracy" by Robert Harris - (boxley) - (4)
                                     If one has daughters, one should read Margaret Atwood. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         one is historical fiction, the other one is a dem wet dream :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                         Thanks, Scott - a great story. - (dmcarls) - (1)
                                             Moving. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 I remember the 1980's, too. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                                     Re: I remember the 1980's, too. - (folkert)
                                     eloquently stated - (rcareaga) - (18)
                                         Thank you. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                                             You did vote for Gore - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                 Absolutely. It was all Leibermann's fault. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                             and I'd still like to see - (rcareaga) - (14)
                                                 you mean the facists aren't having their way now? -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                                     Please... at least make it tough for me... - (folkert) - (8)
                                                         Sorry, the troll has a real point. -NT - (hnick) - (7)
                                                             If you think so, I'm feeling very sorry for you. -NT - (folkert) - (6)
                                                                 Actually, he's right. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                                     ta -NT - (boxley)
                                                                     Thanks for doing the trolls work for him. - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                         tepid defense of you-know-who - (rcareaga)
                                                                     Certainly as you define "fascism" - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                                         a better definition would be a kleptocracy - (boxley)
                                                 I make no predictions about post-revolution America. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                     intriguing notion - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                         Corrected. Thanks. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                     Seems a sensible hope, tempered by an equally rational probability. - (Ashton)
                 Never mind You, then; let's talk about costs.. like say: enhanced-daughter-abuse. - (Ashton)
         Remind me - Who did you want to win the primaries in '08? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
             The philanderer iirc. But, I voted for Ralph Nader. - (mmoffitt)

I choose vodka and Chaka Khan.
66 ms