IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 7 reasons America will fail on climate change
New Lovely conundrum, innit?
Does Not come-down-to: techno capability or other insurmountable obstacles: even, conceivably, there be good chances to get back to ~2˚rise: actually, 'In Time'.

Cutting then, through all the maddening anti-communication of Pol-speak, Certainty-freak-speech and the usual God-quoting tribes:
Aren't the ODDS, today, at least 4:1 that continuing pure-Greed (ever re-defined as Progress-->ever more toys) plus the immanent perpetual evasion of Reason;
that-all manifesting as Shrub-grade intransigence, thus Incorrigibility, species-wide:

Shall. Decide. the fate of homo-sap and, of the billions of non-perp! (mammals fershure) other vital links in Earth's ecological chain
--that 'LINK' which most people have rarely given a single though-to, amidst the daily diversions.. as our collective attention-spans become further indistinguishable from
Robots with cosmic-ray deranged transistors in crucial locales(?)

aka: You.. I.. have-not-Enough COMPANY within any or all the tribes, I wot.

Love. It. ..well, as a neat potboiler in a sci-fi novelette.. (which I could interrupt to step outside and scan Saturn, say) or play Taps, once-more, with-feeling?

As palpable 'Reality about an Evil/unreal perp Majority'? Can only say ____.
Cui bono? ... 3' cats with opposed-thumbs, next? (They have their fantasies/I can go with mine: who does not despise arrant-Stupidity?)
     Norfolk VA (+biggest-Naval-base): hors de (climate-) combat? - (Ashton) - (8)
         Wasn't Virginia... - (folkert)
         wow, per the article climate change is causing the land to sink at .12 inches a year -NT - (boxley)
         Goodbye, Miami - (dmcarls) - (5)
             so sell the condo in 30 years? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 No - sell it now. Worthless in 30 years. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
             7 reasons America will fail on climate change - (dmcarls) - (2)
                 Counterpoint to Ezra. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Lovely conundrum, innit? - (Ashton)

Reply with that mantra and - I won't ever be seeing your unread gloat.
38 ms