IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New zing! paying out line
still waiting for double m.
Drilling in Alaska will not hurt the caribou, Current North slope data proves that.

The envirowhores (and I cannot lump anyone here with them as you dont I hope take contributions and put them in your pocket.)are using the drilling issue as a cash gathering tool. They cry about roads to be built. Dumasses dont even kbow that roads are not needed as everything moves by cat train over snow in the winter and air in the summer.They cry about the Polar bears. Polar bears dont hunt on shore, they eat seals. Locally I even heard one moaning about Dall sheep! the nearest fscking Dall sheep is in the brooks range at distance from key west to orlando.

Now if I know by personal experience that the Sierra Club and others is absolutely full of shit on this one issue, how much trust do I place in them on other issues? About the same as I believed old brudda bill wagging his finger and lying about a blowjob.

If I know by their actions that NOW doesnt give a shit about certain mens behavior, why should I believe them on Womens issues?

If I know that Bush lied about a tax refund of $600 and I find that it is actully an advance on next years money guarranties I wont vote fer him in the next election just as I didnt in the past one.

thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Politics.
Welcome to the world of politics.

Whether or not certain herds are harmed by drilling/roads/whatever cannot REALLY be determined until AFTER such is done. All that can be done PRIOR is to model the situation and "predict" results.

Of course, each model is based upon certain assumptions. And these assumptions vary with the bias of the person doing the modeling.

As for politicians not being completely truthful about sex.......... Geeeeeee, I've NEVER heard of that before. Ever.

As for NOW's public endorsement, anytime you want to get into a public/private moral value discussion, just post your position. I can understand NOW's having trouble believing some allegations when the person accused does such great work in the public sector. They also don't WANT to believe that their hero isn't a hero. Simple denial. They're showing their bias in what evidence they accept or not.

Trust no one.

Still, I would tend to give more weight to NOW's position regarding women's issues.

Just as I would tend to give less weight to someone's "predictions" about the environmental impact of certain actions if said person was to personally profit from such. (or worked for a company that would).

Do you trust cancer research funded by the tobacco industry?

The radical element has to keep pushing for more.

That's what defines the radical element.

As more and more of their goals are accomplished, the less radical members drop the group. What USED to be a relevant, needed organization becomes nothing more than single-issue freaks.

New minor nit
Whether or not certain herds are harmed by drilling/roads/whatever cannot REALLY be determined until AFTER such is done. All that can be done PRIOR is to model the situation and "predict" results.

Already done about 80 miles east at Prudoe Bay the head of the Alaska Pipeline.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
     I clear my left nostril in the direction of the ecowhores - (boxley) - (6)
         Not exactly unbiased - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
             ROFL. Definition of a tragedy: - (Ashton)
             Yep. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                 zing! paying out line - (boxley) - (2)
                     Politics. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                         minor nit - (boxley)

Without passion, there is only suckage.
150 ms