IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks all
Sent a letter a day to M, mostly documenting the experience without scaring her too much. She had her own stuff to deal with.
I spent a week with the spawn of satan.
He tried to be my best buddy.
He was semi-illiterate and I ended up being his letter writing bitch.
For some reason, I was the only one he trusted.
I managed to escape the situation without owing him anything, but him wanting to do me favors that I refused. So if I do need ANYTHING taken care of, it will simply be done.
And I was assigned "OG" status. Quite a compliment.
New Did it require the phrase, "... and creating a disturbance"?
--

Drew
New do do do do do do do do
at Alice's restaurant

Yeah, I was humming it all the time. No on knew it in there.

As far as the list that he was aghast at in the song, well, I gotta tell you, I'd have been much safer on the group W bench. It was too dangerous for them to turn the lights off at night.

In my case, I had to loudly threaten down a few killers. It's amazing what happens to people's attitude when they realize it only takes 8 pounds of pressure to make them a cripple for their short remaining pain filled life. And it's really tough to feed yourself with broken elbows.

I do "crazy" really well (obviously). But now I really know what crazy is. I'm merely socially maladjusted and emotionally disturbed.

While the news article was way overblown, when I was on TV (shown many times) it earned me a bunch of brownie points. They'd chant my name as I walked down the hall and come up to meet me in the exercise ground.

On the other hand, I made a couple of friends. Which I will NEVER contact. Well, maybe.
New Was wondering if your press would count for anything
BTW my favorite from the 100 Best Movie Threats: "Have you ever tried to pick up your teeth with broken fingers?"
--

Drew
     I'm out - (crazy) - (15)
         Happy New Year -NT - (drook)
         Welcome back to the fray - (Ashton) - (2)
             I add to Ashton's my best wishes - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Thanks - (crazy)
         Excellent. Best of luck. We're pulling for you. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Dittos! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Thanks all - (crazy) - (3)
             Did it require the phrase, "... and creating a disturbance"? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                 do do do do do do do do - (crazy) - (1)
                     Was wondering if your press would count for anything - (drook)
         Glad to hear it - (jake123)
         glad to hear it, take care -NT - (boxley)
         Hope things turn out well -NT - (malraux)
         I probably haven't been paying attention - (rcareaga) - (1)
             please do not comment - (boxley)

Moron who called moron a moron fired by moron.
50 ms