IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hm. Most places, that's actually the other way around.
This bit:
Border guards did not inspect the contents of the trucks, which raises suspicions that they contained illicit cargo
Most border crossings I've seen, the more suspicious you look (or ARE), the higher the probability that you get searched; conversely, it's usually the reputable ones, which are actually LESS likely to be smuggling something, that get waved along. Seems fricking backwards to claim their *not* being searched as "proof" that they DO contain suspicious shit... Unless of course it's accepted fact that camel-jockey customs officers are such Untermenschen that they absolutely can't be assumed to follow the same logic in their work as their Western colleagues?
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Funny you should reference that.
I had a similar thought about it. An example of starting with a "conclusion" and then looking for what could possibly be evidence.

Obama haters do it all the time. It's just BS logic.
Alex
New it's Al Manhourb a hizbulla organ
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New [clap ... clap ... clap ... clap ...]
--

Drew
New Yes! Exactly!
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New Now I understand: 'tis the Holy I See! ... in 'assembler'.
Jeez, the whole Corporation must HATE the Intarweb :-0
But Wait: 'They' aren't the only Ones-with-icky-Secrets: are 'our' daze already numbered??
New Wow. Well done.
     cool, assad is returning saddam's wmd to Iraq - (boxley) - (9)
         Ah, an Arab Lend-Lease program. - (a6l6e6x)
         Hm. Most places, that's actually the other way around. - (CRConrad) - (7)
             Funny you should reference that. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 it's Al Manhourb a hizbulla organ -NT - (boxley)
             Kinda like this! - (jake123) - (4)
                 [clap ... clap ... clap ... clap ...] -NT - (drook)
                 Yes! Exactly! -NT - (folkert)
                 Now I understand: 'tis the Holy I See! ... in 'assembler'. - (Ashton)
                 Wow. Well done. -NT - (Another Scott)

Languages and dialects with this one. thing. in. common.
54 ms