IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey, fellow email admins
Have you guys seen a massive drop off in incoming spam over the last couple/three weeks?
New Not an admin, but...
I used to get ~ 300 messages, 99% spam, every 12 hours on my home account. It seems to have dropped to ~30-90 every 12 hours recently.

Here's hoping it stays that way for a while...

Cheers,
Scott.
New That's gotta be pretty high level
Someone is blocking something pretty high up for that to be happening. I wonder what ...
--

Drew
New Re: Hey, fellow email admins
http://www.commtouch.../security-center/
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Neat. Thanks.
New Wow! the Real-time Outbreak Mon..
is surreal.. kind of a Rorschach of *where* the most-evil mofos have just hit <RETURN> on a barrage of BS.
It's like seeing Who/When >is peeing< in your swimming pool.

Next step:
(what was that called? a Tar-baby??) immediately bollix up THAT isp--just like a drone with a bandolier of e-Hellfire missiles.
(Could make that the Video Game of the Month Decade: Kill a Spammer for Fun & Satisfiction: PRIZES!)
I'll take a mere 10%

Make It SO, you mavens; USE some of that Lore for just-plain-Goodness.
New why, some people live for that hotmilf.com email
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Hey! I live off those proceeds.. never mind the hypocrisy..
New Looks interesting, thanks.
     Hey, fellow email admins - (jake123) - (8)
         Not an admin, but... - (Another Scott) - (1)
             That's gotta be pretty high level - (drook)
         Re: Hey, fellow email admins - (boxley) - (5)
             Neat. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Wow! the Real-time Outbreak Mon.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 why, some people live for that hotmilf.com email -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     Hey! I live off those proceeds.. never mind the hypocrisy.. -NT - (Ashton)
             Looks interesting, thanks. -NT - (jake123)

dude...?
69 ms