The short form:

My incoming mail at jps.net has been down 2+ days. (jps was eaten by OneMain, eaten by EarthGodzilla; big hdwre changeoever since 7/15)

But all over their HQs - from Pasadena to AZ to Dallas, a series of 800# -- not merely huge wait lines but even when I use techniques related to phone extensions - get a live operator: 6x today, got trunk phone error audio: ~ like European emergency two-tone siren.

Got a case # assigned - they can't find my jps-alias, they tried assigning a B? B2 mailbox and waiting for that change to hit the dbase. NG after 24 hours. Now have a direct-line # but that Tech Support Supv. may or may not be in til Mon.

In brief - all the people - eventually contacted by stealth: were helpful and some even knowledgeable -- but there are apparently thousands (?) hanging on Earthlink-related 800#s last 2 days. (And maybe many like my exper. last night: one queue winds down, new inane voice mumbles and: back at start of the same queue!)

'Postal' may soon be replaced with 'Earth-linked'...
Anyone else tried ANY Earthlink #s recently?

(I'm switching to a local ISP, SAP - but still need Mirthlink to work for a time)

Ashton
who fortunately, doesn't care all That much about the screw-ups

(Logging on here ~ normal)