IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The churches are slowly losing their control . . .
. . of sex and reproduction. This control is the true foundation of their social power. They know that, and will fight every inch of the way.

Note that one of the first things any authoritarian regime does is repress sexuality. When they have you by the balls, they know they really have you.
New Our future: cognitive dissonance.
A) A planet overpopulated (for sating anything remotely like ... current rich-country appetites/norms.)
B) Churches, previously, were for unlimited reproduction (multiply Our sect!)
C) To decimate population, less horrifically than via our usual means--needs all manner of social persuasion, maybe later: more than just persuasion.
D) Reconcile AB&C.
     I really wonder what's going on behind the scenes on Plan B. - (Another Scott) - (27)
         perhaps because it is illegal to have consensual sex - (boxley) - (2)
             Re: perhaps because it is illegal to have consensual sex - (lincoln) - (1)
                 BS - (crazy)
         Personally, I love Plan B. - (CRConrad) - (16)
             $16.60 a bottle for a screw cap?!?! Yikes! :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                 After so much... - (folkert)
                 Screw caps are better than cork; even the new plastic "cork" - (CRConrad) - (12)
                     It is true that screw caps are far more reliable . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         Opening, true. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             I haven't a problem there, provided . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Screw caps are good. Boxes are better. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                         Cork trees endangered? Not likely. - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                             Interesting. WWF says lack of use in wine endangers them... - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                 Just like mahogany - (drook) - (4)
                                     Do-gooder projects very often produce bad results. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                         His name's Allan Savory - (jake123) - (2)
                                             Thanx - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             Very interesting, Jake. Thanks! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                         Yeah, I knew you were. - (CRConrad)
             Oh wow... - (folkert)
         Amanda Marcotte at Women in Secularism - 2 - (Another Scott) - (2)
             I don't know - (drook) - (1)
                 wouldnt need a girlfriend either -NT - (boxley)
         Available to women of all ages. Finally. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             The churches are slowly losing their control . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 Our future: cognitive dissonance. - (Ashton)
             Shiny! Over there! - (hnick)

Yeah, let's watch the lamp. It's more fun and less predictable.
99 ms