IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The thing that I find hilarious
is that so far, the Laffs have been the greatest trouble to the Broons so far.
New Who cares?
The Griffins lead the Crunch 2-0 after winning the openers in Syracuse. I have tickets for Saturday in Grand Rapids (game 5) but I'll probably buy a game 4 ticket for Friday's game and take a 1/2 day off in case its a sweep.

Wanna talk about crybabies? Toews, Kane? But I can't understand how anybody could root for a team that has that thug Lucic on it *or* the dirtiest little a**hole in hockey Marchand on it, let alone a team that has both those pricks on it.
New WHAT!
Lucic is a hard working bent nose who plays hard, marchand is the comedic pest but also a good hockey player. Hope chitown wins because I am tired of watching the bruins take out teams I like to watch, no other reason
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New pest compared to greats like
Chris Neal
Sean Avery
Crosby Pronger Torres
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Re: WHAT!
Box wrote:>>...Hope chitown wins because I am tired of watching the bruins take out teams I like to watch, no other reason<<

Amen to THAT!

Brenda
             Who cares? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 WHAT! - (boxley) - (3)
                     WHAT? MARCHAND MERELY A PEST? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         pest compared to greats like - (boxley)
                     Re: WHAT! - (Nightowl)
         game wasn't on free tv down here - (lincoln) - (1)
             good matchup, 2 skilled goalies and hard board workers -NT - (boxley)
         First Cup series between "Original Six" teams - (lincoln) - (8)
             gonna be a good one, low scoring games -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                 3 OTs! Holy crap! - (lincoln) - (6)
                     you dont have cable? - (boxley) - (2)
                         Nope, too cheap -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                             should be able to see tomorrow nights game -NT - (boxley)
                     And I missed it! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         Thanks for supporting the good guys! -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                             Stupid NBC! - (Nightowl)

Too late, some of us have already taken offense.
234 ms