IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New wesley snipes lawyer is hardly the right wing nutjob brigade
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Heh. We'll see. :-)
New actually my source for that pdf was from my
weekly sans report :-) http://www.sans.org/
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Interesting. Doesn't mean the IRS did anything wrong though.
:-)

Cheers,
Scott.
     under today's we are the government so you can trust us - (boxley) - (10)
         Context please. - (Another Scott) - (9)
             Re: Context please. - (hnick) - (8)
                 Thanks. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                     maybe the large signs on the front of the building - (boxley) - (6)
                         I'm sure this isn't the first time the IRS has had to deal - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             wesley snipes lawyer is hardly the right wing nutjob brigade -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Heh. We'll see. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     actually my source for that pdf was from my - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Interesting. Doesn't mean the IRS did anything wrong though. - (Another Scott)
                         maybe you got a picture of the building with that sign? -NT - (lincoln)

Must be what keeps your hair up.
36 ms