IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New In short, you're not very sure
I mean, you bet a pint on whether the coaster lands logo up when you spin it on a table, or if the waitress is will remember menus...
New Nah, I'm sure.
Pints is SRS BSNS.

The oil's a red herring. Much of it is international waters, not Scottish territorial waters, anyway.

Scotland has a massive problem: their welfare (and health etc) bill is fuckin' huge.

And they can't pay it on their own, unless they dramatically change the way they do things. And that's not going to happen.
New and as we know
“It’s shite being Scottish! We’re the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don’t. They’re just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. Can’t even find a decent culture to be colonized by. We’re ruled by effete assholes. It’s a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won’t make any fucking difference!”

cordially,
New 'Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family
Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life. But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

..in case anyone wants the larger-scale form ... ;^>

Gotta Love iconoclasts; odd that this one never made it into The Portable Curmudgeon; Lay On, Mr. Renton!
New yup
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Yeah, well..
Big Science had its appeal, too.
(I got to play with more techno than you could cram into a Pbyte-array.)
It Sure Beat <anything-to-do-with> Bizness and the eternal, daily lying that demands.
(And I was aware, too, of that escape.. every time I had to interact with Biz or its spoiled, greedy lying-bratdroids.)

But I left, early. To own My Own time. Etc.
As did you, finally.
As in the juvenile War Games.. the only way to beat the Biz-mentality, now permeating every aspect of this solipsistic, sanctimonious Hypoc-racy is,
Not to Play.

Fun, ain't it?

(Maybe things like Khan Academy can salvage a few from the Eloi-mob; maybe not.) Certainly I have no 'solutions' to a differential equation with n+1 variables
--nor will I believe anyone who claims such. George Boole, alone won't save these Yahoos. Most-all remain in Denial.

Ignore 'them'. The whines shall increase as the Entitlements evanesce, one by one. Will Shakespeare, where are you when we Need you?
     The end of Great Britain? - (Another Scott) - (14)
         The result will be "no". - (pwhysall) - (7)
             In short, you're not very sure - (jake123) - (6)
                 Nah, I'm sure. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                     and as we know - (rcareaga) - (4)
                         'Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family - (Ashton) - (3)
                             So I chose this instead - (crazy) - (2)
                                 yup -NT - (boxley)
                                 Yeah, well.. - (Ashton)
         That situation ever so slightly scarier - (scoenye) - (5)
             Thanks. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 If you ever wonder about the artifact @ 3:36... - (scoenye) - (1)
                     I *did* wonder what that was. - (Another Scott)
             It is a bad sign that, - (Ashton) - (1)
                 We'll see at the next election - (scoenye)

That's the kind of brilliant thinking that propelled you onto public access.
50 ms