IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Um, no. Not my point at all.
You said "has no intention of killing Americans" despite the fact that he'd already done it.
New No I didn't
I said, "something which you don't, in practice, intend to do". The filibuster was about killing Americans in America with drones. Where those killings happen is as much a part of that as who is being killed, isn't it?

I don't want armed drones flying over where I live. That's (one of the many reasons) why the AUMF needs to be scaled back or rescinded. I think it's much more likely I'll accidentally be in a place designated a "zone of interest" than that I personally will be declared a "person of interest".
--

Drew
     The issue has already been decided - (lincoln) - (16)
         driftglass on Greenwald. - (Another Scott) - (15)
             To a certain extent. - (hnick) - (14)
                 Purity trolls are pure. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                     "Poutrage" ... that yours? I'm stealing it -NT - (drook) - (2)
                         Nope. Welcome to it. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Yeah, pithy -NT - (drook)
                     Perhaps you can refresh my memory. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                         Which is worse? - (drook) - (4)
                             Really? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 So Americans count for more? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                     Um, no. Not my point at all. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         No I didn't - (drook)
                         We all make choices in what we take the time to read. - (Another Scott)
                     Re: Purity trolls are pure. Understood. - (hnick) - (2)
                         Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         My sentiments too re. his dogmatism, close enough.. - (Ashton)

Where did you *think* lerpadisms come from?
38 ms