IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I had to fire up Safari to see the doc.
Alex
New Works fine in Chrome on Win7/64 too.
New Xerox ColorQube 9301 made the PDF...
I know that the implementation of the scanner and "PDF" engine in the Xerox is "full color and full featured" but it is not exactly a "compliant" PDF with Adobe's standard.

Anyway, that is probably the reason it looks so crappy anyway, it was probably a Full Color FAX at some dithered resolution.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New It doesn't seem to be dithering.
It looks like the letters were shaken off the page and just thrown back on it randomly. It's like the instructions for the letter positions were jumbled somehow. I've very infrequently seen things like this before.

Weirdness.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I guess Linux and
the software the use to display these kinds of things are much more tolerant of recalcitrant PDF generation engine out.

Go Linux!

Neener everyone else!
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New No, see my last: Firefox w/ Adobe on both platforms
--

Drew
New Not using Adobe Reader on Linux anymore.
It is to old and they *still* aren't interested in the Linux platform.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
     about time - (boxley) - (18)
         Damned straight. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Guess I'm not getting the joke -NT - (drook) - (14)
             no joke, recognition of the executive overreaching by dems -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                 Really? - (hnick)
                 Technical difficulties - (drook) - (11)
                     Re: Technical difficulties - (folkert) - (10)
                         Firefox plugin issue? - (drook) - (9)
                             It worked fine for me at work with FF+SumatraPDF - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                 FF/Adobe/Win at work, FF/Adobe/Ubuntu at home - (drook)
                                 I had to fire up Safari to see the doc. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                     Works fine in Chrome on Win7/64 too. -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                         Xerox ColorQube 9301 made the PDF... - (folkert) - (4)
                                             It doesn't seem to be dithering. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 I guess Linux and - (folkert) - (2)
                                                     No, see my last: Firefox w/ Adobe on both platforms -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                         Not using Adobe Reader on Linux anymore. - (folkert)
         Worked initially--but rotated 90°! ... via Greg's link: - (Ashton) - (1)
             Yeah, that was true for me as well. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Divide by zero
44 ms