IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New about time
http://images.politi...edroneletter.html
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New Damned straight.
New Guess I'm not getting the joke
--

Drew
New no joke, recognition of the executive overreaching by dems
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New Really?
How does one recognize ANYTHING in that mess? It's signed by dems, and dems are really, really, bad people. I got that. It doesn't make any frolicking sense. So, yes, not joke. I suspect this article is really only cogent after deep frying your head. I don't actually want to know THAT badly.
New Technical difficulties
From work I can't read it. I just see random squiggles.
--

Drew
New Re: Technical difficulties
http://images.politi...eedroneletter.pdf
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New Firefox plugin issue?
Can't read it from the laptop either. Download it and open in the viewer and it works fine.
--

Drew
New It worked fine for me at work with FF+SumatraPDF
on Winders, with SumatraPDF as the external helper.

It looks broken (the letters look like they've been through a blender) on FF+AdobeReader on Ubuntu here at home, with Adobe as the built-in helper.

I blame Adobe.

Cheers,
Scott.
New FF/Adobe/Win at work, FF/Adobe/Ubuntu at home
Both of them are letter salad.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook March 11, 2013, 11:14:45 PM EDT
New I had to fire up Safari to see the doc.
Alex
New Works fine in Chrome on Win7/64 too.
New Xerox ColorQube 9301 made the PDF...
I know that the implementation of the scanner and "PDF" engine in the Xerox is "full color and full featured" but it is not exactly a "compliant" PDF with Adobe's standard.

Anyway, that is probably the reason it looks so crappy anyway, it was probably a Full Color FAX at some dithered resolution.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New It doesn't seem to be dithering.
It looks like the letters were shaken off the page and just thrown back on it randomly. It's like the instructions for the letter positions were jumbled somehow. I've very infrequently seen things like this before.

Weirdness.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I guess Linux and
the software the use to display these kinds of things are much more tolerant of recalcitrant PDF generation engine out.

Go Linux!

Neener everyone else!
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New No, see my last: Firefox w/ Adobe on both platforms
--

Drew
New Not using Adobe Reader on Linux anymore.
It is to old and they *still* aren't interested in the Linux platform.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New Worked initially--but rotated 90°! ... via Greg's link:
Quite legible/colorful on Safari / OS X 10.6.8

Nowithstanding your expected pure-snark slathered-on overcoat of an--at least Intelligible and brief--request for Clarification.
New Yeah, that was true for me as well.
Alex
     about time - (boxley) - (18)
         Damned straight. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Guess I'm not getting the joke -NT - (drook) - (14)
             no joke, recognition of the executive overreaching by dems -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                 Really? - (hnick)
                 Technical difficulties - (drook) - (11)
                     Re: Technical difficulties - (folkert) - (10)
                         Firefox plugin issue? - (drook) - (9)
                             It worked fine for me at work with FF+SumatraPDF - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                 FF/Adobe/Win at work, FF/Adobe/Ubuntu at home - (drook)
                                 I had to fire up Safari to see the doc. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                     Works fine in Chrome on Win7/64 too. -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                         Xerox ColorQube 9301 made the PDF... - (folkert) - (4)
                                             It doesn't seem to be dithering. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 I guess Linux and - (folkert) - (2)
                                                     No, see my last: Firefox w/ Adobe on both platforms -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                         Not using Adobe Reader on Linux anymore. - (folkert)
         Worked initially--but rotated 90°! ... via Greg's link: - (Ashton) - (1)
             Yeah, that was true for me as well. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

My other car is a unicycle.
66 ms