Clayborne?

You mean Claymore, I hope.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New yea, thanks greg
at least I spelled Clayborne right
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New ignore dupe
at least I spelled Clayborne right
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
Expand Edited by boxley Jan. 7, 2013, 10:44:11 PM EST
New Box sure gets dupped a lot.
New yup, great hp technology
     An interesting phraselet. - (Another Scott) - (64)
         makes sense, laws for the urban don't do well in rural areas -NT - (boxley) - (63)
             I kinda like this summary, further down.. - (Ashton) - (61)
                 if there wasnt guns they would use other tools - (boxley) - (60)
                     I guess your Unix password is "password", right? - (Another Scott) - (54)
                         point being there is no law that can be passed - (boxley) - (52)
                             People in Australia would disagree with you. - (Another Scott) - (51)
                                 in case you didnt notice, we are not australia - (boxley) - (50)
                                     You know what, Box? - (static) - (49)
                                         thanks for the input - (boxley) - (45)
                                             So... - (static) - (44)
                                                 easy for white folks to say - (boxley) - (43)
                                                     Ok so you are a darkie. - (folkert) - (2)
                                                         you are a credit to your race -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Obviously, you do well for yours -NT - (folkert)
                                                     When was the last time a Tommy Gun was used in Chicago? - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                         yesturday -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                             Not according to the Sun-Times and Tribune - (lincoln) - (4)
                                                                 Ehh, something he pulled at random - (crazy)
                                                                 When was the last time a Tommy Gun was used in Chicago? - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                     Re: When was the last time a Tommy Gun was used in Chicago? - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                         that wasn't the question -NT - (boxley)
                                                     Okay, now I'm confused. - (static) - (32)
                                                         He's proposing nothing - (crazy) - (23)
                                                             perfect, thanx -NT - (boxley)
                                                             Some differences - (drook) - (20)
                                                                 I don't have to come up with anything - (boxley) - (16)
                                                                     No - (drook) - (15)
                                                                         so specifically what would you do to prevent - (boxley) - (14)
                                                                             I thought that was clear: less guns -NT - (drook) - (13)
                                                                                 and that works exactly how? -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                                                                                     People without guns can't shoot anyone -NT - (drook) - (11)
                                                                                         But they'd just use trebuchets instead!!!11 -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                             People with guns can't shoot anyone with guns -NT - (drook)
                                                                                             A society armed with trebuchets is a polite society - (malraux)
                                                                                             And launch cows with them. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                                 Fetchez la vache! -NT - (malraux)
                                                                                         how do you propose to do that - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                                             Changing the argument - (drook) - (4)
                                                                                                 ah, I see. No clue at all, just emotions -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                                     BINGO! DIG DING DING! AOOO-GAH! - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                                         take yer meds Greg -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                             Don't have any bucky. - (folkert)
                                                                 You did WHAT? - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                     Nope - (drook) - (1)
                                                                         A hard argument to make? - (crazy)
                                                             Thanks. Much clearer now. - (static)
                                                         Static, I know that you had no conscience intent there - (boxley) - (7)
                                                             Ah. Okay, gotcha. - (static) - (6)
                                                                 not white trash at all - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                     Do mine eyes deceive me? - (drook) - (2)
                                                                         same one that I made quite a few days ago - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             No it's not - (drook)
                                                                     I shouldn't have said "white-trash". - (static) - (1)
                                                                         freakin media is part of the elites over here - (boxley)
                                         Re: ... very multi-cultural. We just did it differently... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             Yes they did - (crazy)
                                             Sadly, we did that part. - (static)
                         ignore dupe - (boxley)
                     Re: if there wasnt guns they would use other tools - (folkert) - (4)
                         yea, thanks greg - (boxley)
                         ignore dupe - (boxley) - (2)
                             Box sure gets dupped a lot. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 yup, great hp technology -NT - (boxley)
             And vice versa, box, vice versa. -NT - (jake123)

Real classics should flash or jiggle or fade to black.
142 ms