IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, yes. That's what I said. :p
New Which most of us will end up sooner or later
     Mr. Cave In strikes again. - (mmoffitt) - (51)
         You're assuming the Republicans will go along... - (Another Scott) - (50)
             Well, the top Republican proposed it. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 (See edit above.) -NT - (Another Scott)
             But that's my point. - (mmoffitt) - (47)
                 He's not doing that. - (Another Scott) - (45)
                     "Not a deal to be happy about." - (mmoffitt) - (44)
                         You're amazing. - (Another Scott) - (43)
                             skank, I admit it -NT - (boxley) - (38)
                                 In what way? - (Another Scott) - (37)
                                     so NOW you are against her -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Aye yi yi. Review the history here. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     I'll say this much. - (mmoffitt) - (34)
                                         Really? - (Another Scott) - (33)
                                             I know what it is now. - (mmoffitt) - (32)
                                                 Hmm... - (Another Scott) - (27)
                                                     You AREN'T going to get Boehner's vote. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                                                         if if you push the school shootings to get a tax increase? - (boxley)
                                                         And then what? - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                                             dont forget the dems had their turn in there - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                 IWT Circular Diversion #1345. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                     the old otherguydiddit defense, false equivelence -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                         Did YOU just accuse HIM of using the OGDI defense? - (drook) - (4)
                                                                             false equivelence :-) - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                 BS - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                                     She's a wimmin, so she's always fair game. Amirite? :-p -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                     BS 50 years ago the democrats were assigning seats - (boxley)
                                                             A part of that is completely backwards. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                                 But . what . would . you . do . specifically. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                     I.would.not.compromise. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                                         Does the president have the authority to do that? - (drook) - (3)
                                                                             I have principles. They don't. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                 tying german soldiers on tanks with barbwire? -NT - (boxley)
                                                                             congress doesnt print money, the fed does -NT - (boxley)
                                                                         Um, Article I - Section 8 - Enumerated Powers - (Another Scott)
                                                                         He'd have his enemies executed -NT - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                             Well, yes. That's what I said. :p -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                 Which most of us will end up sooner or later -NT - (crazy)
                                                     Getting stuff done... - (hnick) - (4)
                                                         The Democratic Party can't impose discipline like that. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             That may be so... - (hnick) - (2)
                                                                 Patience, grasshopper. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     I dont think that cliff is going to be that bad. - (boxley)
                                                 and dear leader isn't? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     You're thinking of Rmoney. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         naw, he already has his dough - (boxley)
                                                     I said they'd take over, didn't I? ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             I don't know that anyone would be better now. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 What's that adage by Rumsfeld? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     And by Polly Annish "it's the best we can do" - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         See his accomplishments earlier in this thread. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Yes you do - (crazy)

You know the French. The problem with them is that they have no word for entrepreneur.
55 ms