IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New the old otherguydiddit defense, false equivelence
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New Did YOU just accuse HIM of using the OGDI defense?
After your last subject line?
--

Drew
New false equivelence :-)
naw, just nother going W, straight to repo congress while trying to slide past the donkey in the congress
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New BS
Reactionary equivalence.

False is comparing apples and oranges (or bananas). This is 2 parties doing basically the same thing, but the Republican religious based obstructionist scorched earth policy started with Contract on America, and the Democrat version has been barely holding the line for the most part.

So you can stop whining about Pelosi.
New She's a wimmin, so she's always fair game. Amirite? :-p
New BS 50 years ago the democrats were assigning seats
in the back of the bus based on color
Once they were back in charge it was right back to telling people of color to get to the back of the bus again.

Didn't start with contract with America it started with John Tower. You dont get to set the tone then bitch about it being set.
     Mr. Cave In strikes again. - (mmoffitt) - (51)
         You're assuming the Republicans will go along... - (Another Scott) - (50)
             Well, the top Republican proposed it. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 (See edit above.) -NT - (Another Scott)
             But that's my point. - (mmoffitt) - (47)
                 He's not doing that. - (Another Scott) - (45)
                     "Not a deal to be happy about." - (mmoffitt) - (44)
                         You're amazing. - (Another Scott) - (43)
                             skank, I admit it -NT - (boxley) - (38)
                                 In what way? - (Another Scott) - (37)
                                     so NOW you are against her -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Aye yi yi. Review the history here. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     I'll say this much. - (mmoffitt) - (34)
                                         Really? - (Another Scott) - (33)
                                             I know what it is now. - (mmoffitt) - (32)
                                                 Hmm... - (Another Scott) - (27)
                                                     You AREN'T going to get Boehner's vote. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                                                         if if you push the school shootings to get a tax increase? - (boxley)
                                                         And then what? - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                                             dont forget the dems had their turn in there - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                 IWT Circular Diversion #1345. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                     the old otherguydiddit defense, false equivelence -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                         Did YOU just accuse HIM of using the OGDI defense? - (drook) - (4)
                                                                             false equivelence :-) - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                 BS - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                                     She's a wimmin, so she's always fair game. Amirite? :-p -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                     BS 50 years ago the democrats were assigning seats - (boxley)
                                                             A part of that is completely backwards. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                                 But . what . would . you . do . specifically. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                     I.would.not.compromise. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                                         Does the president have the authority to do that? - (drook) - (3)
                                                                             I have principles. They don't. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                 tying german soldiers on tanks with barbwire? -NT - (boxley)
                                                                             congress doesnt print money, the fed does -NT - (boxley)
                                                                         Um, Article I - Section 8 - Enumerated Powers - (Another Scott)
                                                                         He'd have his enemies executed -NT - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                             Well, yes. That's what I said. :p -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                 Which most of us will end up sooner or later -NT - (crazy)
                                                     Getting stuff done... - (hnick) - (4)
                                                         The Democratic Party can't impose discipline like that. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             That may be so... - (hnick) - (2)
                                                                 Patience, grasshopper. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     I dont think that cliff is going to be that bad. - (boxley)
                                                 and dear leader isn't? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     You're thinking of Rmoney. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         naw, he already has his dough - (boxley)
                                                     I said they'd take over, didn't I? ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             I don't know that anyone would be better now. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 What's that adage by Rumsfeld? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     And by Polly Annish "it's the best we can do" - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         See his accomplishments earlier in this thread. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Yes you do - (crazy)

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!
201 ms