IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New gotta love those prayer groups
http://nation.time.c...him-to-kill-wife/
sick fucks
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New Had to check this wasn't The Onion
They went to school at IHOP? Really?
--

Drew
New yeah
http://www.ihopkc.org/ihopu/
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New My Oldest Daughter's best
Went to a Texas Bible College near Houston... where they only taught *EVERYTHING* from the Bible... Math, (what passes for) Science, Language and *PRAYER*... She has a freakin theological "degree" in *PRAYER*. I'm not exactly sure what and where, but man she owes huge Dollars.

She quickly has found out exactly how much her *4* years of College got her in the real job market. NOTHING. She can;t even get more than 1/4 the credits she has already paid for transferred to another School, and that is mainly because they were nice about what counted.

She is livid... she was told these Degrees are hotly sought after in all aspect of the working world. While she is very naive and an extremely trusting person... she is now considering a lawsuit against the College as they knowingly lied to her. thought the Applications and other documents signed when she entered, nearly take away ALL of her ability to get any kind of satisfaction.

Did I mention she is not very happy over all this?
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.
New Makes my church look very worldly.
And my problems with it look minuscule.

Wade.
Just Add Story http://justaddstory.wordpress.com/
New Ehh
They have 100 angels dancing on that pin and are willing to go to war over it, your's may only support 20 angels per pin and so you are alien to each other.

It's still angels on pins.
New 144, at least get the number right
New s/preyer/prayer
Abandonment to a 'cult' demonstrates some.. relationship of gullibility/self-ignorance?/and a whole bundle of Murican neurological dysfunction, I wot.

Now in Murica, it's all about Lard of the Flies; no? (Sugar imbalance: similar oddities as in this tale).

{{sigh}}
     gotta love those prayer groups - (boxley) - (8)
         Had to check this wasn't The Onion - (drook) - (6)
             yeah - (boxley)
             My Oldest Daughter's best - (folkert) - (4)
                 I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. -NT - (jake123)
                 Makes my church look very worldly. - (static) - (2)
                     Ehh - (crazy) - (1)
                         144, at least get the number right -NT - (boxley)
         s/preyer/prayer - (Ashton)

Before such superhuman attainments of sustained triviality one stands in something like awe.
50 ms