IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm officially a PHB now
That is, I'm Chairman of the Board and Producer for [link|http://www.semishake.org|The Semi-Spontaneous Shakespeare Society]. Got my incorporation papers back from the State yesterday, and subsequently a checking account.

Woohoo!
---------------------------------
A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly by the chain of their own ideas;...despair and time eat away the bonds of iron and steel, but they are powerless against the habitual union of ideas, they can only tighten it still more; and on the soft fibres of the brain is founded the unshakable base of the soundest of Empires."

Jacques Servan, 1767
New SSSS! :)
Alex

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." -- Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
New So where is SemiShake located?
Just checked out the site and cannot find any mention of a location, nor a contact phone. Just some e-mail addresses.

Sounds like it'd be fun!
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@attbi.com|Joe]
New Guess I should fix that right away!
It's in San Diego--our shows are in Balboa Park this year.

Of course, first, I have to fix the fact that my DSL keeps crashing (site's down as I write this). :(
---------------------------------
A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly by the chain of their own ideas;...despair and time eat away the bonds of iron and steel, but they are powerless against the habitual union of ideas, they can only tighten it still more; and on the soft fibres of the brain is founded the unshakable base of the soundest of Empires."

Jacques Servan, 1767
New The Bard would celebrate with a bevy of bawds, buddy..___:-\ufffd
New Maybe you can make a difference
coming from the trenches, seeing how the other PHBs screwed you and others over, maybe you can make a difference and not be like the other PHBs? If so, what color is your parachute?

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
New Excellent!
I love it! Is the SSSS working on a show? Sounds like you are having a blast with it.

In grad school, a bunch of us loons assembled every so often over stimulants and food and read Shakespeare comedies out loud -- everyone would get one or more parts and we'd have a ball. We called ourselves the "royal mathematical shakespeare society". Sigh...
     I'm officially a PHB now - (tseliot) - (6)
         SSSS! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         So where is SemiShake located? - (jbrabeck) - (1)
             Guess I should fix that right away! - (tseliot)
         The Bard would celebrate with a bevy of bawds, buddy..___:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
         Maybe you can make a difference - (orion)
         Excellent! - (GBert)

Money.
47 ms