IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Something I've always wondered
... Godless Darwinism ...

[Then later ...]

This is clearly a reference to the Fall, when Adam and Eve were tempted with an apple by the serpent. It is now Apple Computers offering us temptation, thereby aligning themselves with the forces of darkness.
Point of order: Either they are godless, or they are aligning with the forces of darkness. If they don't believe in a god, it follows that they don't believe in a devil. Funny how some of these groups can accuse someone of being godless and satanic at the same time.

===
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New those that ARNT godless are witches dinja know.
As far as witches go trying to keep track of all the gods(esses) must be rather tedious.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Oh dear Godless...
...the addendums to the article are FALL DOWN FUNNY!!!
===============

ADDENDUM III (4/20/2002): Another reader (it has been busy today!) has informed me of another link between Apple and the forces of darkness that my initial research missed. Apparently the Darwin OS is not the original creation of Apple Computers but is instead based off of an older, obsolete OS called "BSD Unix". The child-indoctrinatingly-cute cartoon mascot of this OS is a devil holding a pitchfork (pictured above). This OS -- and its Darwin offspring -- extensively use what are called "daemons" (which is how Pagans write "demon" -- they are notoriously poor spellers: magick, vampyre, etc.) which is a program that hides in the background, doing things without the user's notice. If you are using a new Macintosh running OS X then you probably have these "daemons" on your computer, hardly something a good Christian would want! This clearly illustrates that not only is Macintosh based on Darwinism, but Darwinism is based on Satanism.

ADDENDUM IV (4/21/2002): Apparently anti-Christian zealots -- as well as shocked Christians who have unwittingly become Mac owners -- are linking to this article, which explains the large number of emails we have received on this topic. More clues have come in showing the dark nature of Apple Computers. According to one of our readers, the new MacOS X contains another Satanic holdover from the "BSD Unix" OS mentioned above; to open up certain locked files one has to run a program much like the DOS prompt in Microsoft Windows and type in a secret code: "chmod 666". What other horrors lurk in this thing?

From [link|http://members.truepath.com/objective/propaganda.html|here.]
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New This has gotta be a fake
I mean, it's just gotta. It fails what I call the Forrest Gump Test: Any supposedly accidental behavior which is always "accidentally" very beneficial or very funny is really intentional.
===
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New I'm with you there, Drew
For me it was a) the whole, like you say, it's just gotta. And I still reckon Skeet's Photo(shop) is just a bit too out there.

When was this site launched ... a few days before April 1?
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New V Funny in any event; wonder what OS is hosting the site?
BSD? OSX?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Brian Bronson
New Your wish...
[link|http://www.netcraft.com/oldwhats/?host=http%3A%2F%2F207.67.219.101&Examine=Wait..|is my command]

There are daemons everywhere!
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New What it means
is that they are Godless from the one true God, and following a false god or idol instead. Like Frigidare Worshipers are Godless because they worship kitchen appliances instead of the original and only God.

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
New Nah.. it's just Communism-less Godliness inAction.
New Communism is the worship of the Communist leaders
Like Lenin and Stalin, or whomever is in charge. After they die, they will have their bodies mummified and put in a display case for the worshipers to worship.

But then Jesus was pushing for an early form of socialsim, one where the rich give up their wealth to the poor and needy in order to enter Heaven. One where people take care of their neighbors, etc.

Expand Edited by orion April 24, 2002, 07:10:10 PM EDT
New Equal time for the Generic Brands, OK?
Haven't we had enough of One Brand Fits All?

J.C was neither the first (nor the last) to try to come up with a sufficiently rollockin story.. to try to keep homo-saps from acting out their bizarre fantasies (like.. wantin to live on and on and on - completely missing the Point that death is a Great part of the life cycle). Oh -- and about the folly of tryin to 'own' everything, even when you can't recall exactly how much stuff ya have.. while snickerin at the old lady with the shopping cart (a distant Aunt maybe even).

And he fershure woulda had zippo to do with the kind of screwball above (and I'd love to hear his take on The Pope and the other Corp drones that have been pirating his stories). See.. (?) these ideas weren't all Original (nope, not even the idea of bein an avatar), another word for messiah.)

Sooo let's not be re-branding Krishna, Siva and all the others - OK? None of the stories work unless someone does the 'work' personally - all by theyselves: no free passes for Sunday School attendance and rote memorization.. (PS - that "apple" thing? it's called an allegory. Do they still have students read "The Pearl" or "Visions of Piers the Ploughman" ? so's they know *what* an allegory is?)

Salvation Co-ops Ltd.
New Fine, equal time
but why then must my opinion be squeleched just because I am a Christian, while others are given equal time or not told to squelch their opinions?

New Squelch? ___in eye of the beholder.
But when your post commences from an assumption that everyone knows the theological assumptions you're talking about, regularly peruses the Old or New testaments for daily guidance, and sees the world through that prism - you're invited to recall that some don't know those details. Others know of them and choose different prisms to peer through.

In fact, it may be the assumption of enough Christians - that there are no other prisms - which prompts such reminders about equal time. In Murica, I'd say that the Christians get pretty un-equal time, a habit from an earlier age when it was dangerous not to profess the same stuff as your neighbor. Today the neighbors might have come from Anywhere, not from up the creek a ways.

You can only 'squelch' yourself. No one here can do that for you. If you are uncomfortable with the thought that there are other ways of living honorably, with less dogma than you prefer (?) - tough. We aren't likely to have heretic trials again - any time soon. Or if cliche is easier, try: 'get used to it'.

Maybe it is hard for you to appreciate the ill-will which has been generated in not-Christians over a lengthy period, by the frequent Murican habit of assuming it's the Only Way\ufffd. Presume what you like - but in a general audience, expect to be challenged in some of your generalities about "us all".

I think the idea of a Christians Only forum has been toyed with in past - and not adopted, for whatever reasons at the time. Maybe this was about the time that one past member sought to 'prove' that everyone else was Certainly full of shit, inherently dishonorable if not already condemned to some Fantastical Fate for a number of eons - and lied to their wives too .. Look it up, if you've forgotten The Christianity Lectures.

Feel free to propose what you like. I'll continue to feel free too, Ashcroft or no Ashcroft.

Ashton
New There is more than one way
Either we go to Heaven, wait in Purgatory, or go to that very hot place down below.

Squelch, thanks for the correct spelling, it drove my spellchecker nuts. Heritic trials, why not there already is Christian trials. The next step is the making of Christianity as a crime? Almost every religion has had its dark days, or the mistreatment of non-believers. Some older ones had them before writing was invented, and the victors already re-write history anyway. It is a good excuse to start a war over. US = Good, Them = Evil, our cause is just for we fight a holy war. Perhaps that is how some of the terrorist see it, that their religion is good, and the others are evil?

I say, let people choose the best one for them, and then wait for the afterlife to see who was right and who was wrong. I'll only help people who want to change to my religion by their own free will. I will not try to convert someone who doesn't want to convert.

By faith, I am right, for that is the definition of faith, believing 100% in something. By the world's view, I am not right because not everyone else believes as I do. I also believe that God deals out karma, that "Vengence is mine, sayth the Lord", will turn around and get some of these terrorists before they die.

New If they can't 'get it Right' in another 2000 years - - - -
New Who knows if anyone got it right
for all we know, "South Park" could be right in that only the Mormons go to Heaven and everyone else ends up with that big red guy with horns? :)

Well anyway, I hope not. Nothing against Mormons, but I think that God doesn't play favorites to just one group.

New Amen, brother! :)
Alex

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." -- Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
     Mac user == satan worshipper?!? - (bbronson) - (19)
         Something I've always wondered - (drewk) - (16)
             those that ARNT godless are witches dinja know. - (boxley) - (5)
                 Oh dear Godless... - (bepatient) - (4)
                     This has gotta be a fake - (drewk) - (3)
                         I'm with you there, Drew - (Meerkat) - (2)
                             V Funny in any event; wonder what OS is hosting the site? - (bbronson) - (1)
                                 Your wish... - (bepatient)
             What it means - (orion) - (9)
                 Nah.. it's just Communism-less Godliness inAction. -NT - (Ashton) - (8)
                     Communism is the worship of the Communist leaders - (orion) - (7)
                         Equal time for the Generic Brands, OK? - (Ashton) - (6)
                             Fine, equal time - (orion) - (5)
                                 Squelch? ___in eye of the beholder. - (Ashton) - (4)
                                     There is more than one way - (orion) - (2)
                                         If they can't 'get it Right' in another 2000 years - - - - -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             Who knows if anyone got it right - (orion)
                                     Amen, brother! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Great site but as to the facts - (boxley) - (1)
             There were some good ideas, amidst the dross. - (Ashton)

Is that a Dune reference?
66 ms