IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New M203?
Can you use these safely in room to room combat? Or is it better to throw a gernade?

How much more powerful are RPGs?

Maybe Marlowe isn't familiar with combat 'cause he was in the USAF (if anything)?
Ray
New Not the M203 part.
The M203 is an M16 with a grenade launcher slung under it.
[link|http://www.hqmc.usmc.mil/factfile.nsf/7e931335d515626a8525628100676e0c/d50a120f00de543d8525627b006b1fec?OpenDocument|Here]

The grenades need to spin three times in order to arm themselves. I don't know how far that is when launched, but grenades aren't very good choices for close combat anyway. I left "grenade" off of my original list. We had grenade pieces flying over the concrete barricade (figure a distance of 90 meters) when we were tossing them. Being in the same room complex when a grenade went off would probably negatively affect your hearing for a while. Not a good thing when you have bad guys near you.

But, you can put these through windows very easily.

RPG's are more powerful. An M203 would not stop a tank. An RPG can. An RPG is similar to the old bazooka or current LAW.
     Arafat arms cache found - (marlowe) - (13)
         So why do you suppose those weapons were not used? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
             As if they had an opportunity. - (marlowe) - (11)
                 So, no Israeli tanks for anti-tank rockets? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                     I take it you've never played Doom? - (marlowe) - (8)
                         Now that we've established your experience level...... - (Brandioch) - (7)
                             You're one to talk. - (marlowe) - (6)
                                 M16 (A1 and A2), M60, M2 (50 cal), LAW, claymore, and M203. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                     OK, how _does_ it work? - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                         Offense or defense? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             RPG defence in close quarters - (boxley)
                                     M203? - (rsf) - (1)
                                         Not the M203 part. - (Brandioch)
                 An RPG is hard to hide? - (Brandioch)

One of them has appalling taste in home decor, but if this is symptomatic of brain damage I submit that long-term exposure to the cultural vacuum of the San Fernando Valley is at least as plausible a proximate cause.
39 ms