IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My guess would be
because there are more people. AFAIK, US population is growing, not shrinking.
New Ding ding ding!
--

Drew
New GMTA. :-)
New detroit is not growing
and we have a sales tax to handle that part. The percentage of growth in local government has been in excess of population growth. Part of the problem is that not long ago local governments were considered the sinecure for local families with cushy insider thievery of public resources. The tax base is no longer able to maintain that style of government any more and the blowback by the insiders is getting very blatant. The people see this and extrapolate this to state and national governments and determine that they are all thieves and need the money supply cut off. A new set of thieves called republicans are promising to clean it up. This is why wisconsin re-elected their governor.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Move the top marginal tax rate back to 92%. That'll help.
New sure it will, lets just confiscate any assets over $200k
from everyone who has more that that and reset. Should keep us in the red for about 3 months or so. That would include drug dealers, tycoons, union leaders and politicians. If any of those people are productive they will earn it back.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     America’s Hidden Austerity Program - (lincoln) - (14)
         question for you - (boxley) - (13)
             have the GOP cut the Pentagon budget - (lincoln) - (2)
                 sure, but you were talking state and local -NT - (boxley)
                 Re: have the GOP cut the Pentagon budget - (dmcarls)
             My guess would be - (jake123) - (5)
                 Ding ding ding! -NT - (drook)
                 GMTA. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 detroit is not growing - (boxley) - (2)
                     Move the top marginal tax rate back to 92%. That'll help. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         sure it will, lets just confiscate any assets over $200k - (boxley)
             Population growth. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Yeah, all dem gubmint bureaucrats are gonna strangle us... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 dont doubt it - (boxley) - (1)
                     You're right!!!11 - (Another Scott)

Get the cool shoeshine.
44 ms