IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sorry Box, but it's all there in the record . . .
. . and Karma's reading all about it right now.
New dammit! I was hoping for a promotion to bonobo
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New You don't want that anyway . . .
. . it ain't so peaceful as has been made out. In reality, gangs of females sometimes kill males just for fun.
New what gave you the idea I wanted male?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     'Near death, explained' - (Ashton) - (7)
         Been there done that - (crazy)
         PZ's counterpoint. - (Another Scott) - (5)
             my counterpoint - (boxley) - (4)
                 Sorry Box, but it's all there in the record . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                     dammit! I was hoping for a promotion to bonobo -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         You don't want that anyway . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             what gave you the idea I wanted male? -NT - (boxley)

It’s merely anecdotal, but someone who can severely misconstrue the meaning of “Green Eggs and Ham” has no business being considered smart.
71 ms