IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I noticed your second sentence
didnt include cashing a fat free government check every month while sitting on a great 401k
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New I'm seriously...
Wondering where the ignore button is.

Yes I know.
     lets see who is for helping the poor and who wants to - (boxley) - (43)
         $2k in assetts =/= $2k in the bank. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Scale - (drook) - (1)
             nope in a previous post I pointed out that by removing - (boxley)
         seems like we have faux liberals here -NT - (boxley) - (39)
             It seems some of those trolling are losing their MoJo. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (38)
                 Nope, it appears that you support class envy but not change - (boxley) - (37)
                     Taxes pay for the safety net, that's what it's for - (drook) - (36)
                         ditto -NT - (lincoln)
                         so steal from the rich and the poor to enjoy yer lifestyle - (boxley) - (33)
                             OK - (drook) - (32)
                                 Box only listens in Republican - (lincoln)
                                 tax is not the right word - (boxley) - (30)
                                     Let's spitball some numbers - (drook) - (26)
                                         your numbers dont add up - (boxley)
                                         now I think you missed what I was saying - (boxley) - (24)
                                             Chicken feed - (drook) - (23)
                                                 so again, you want the rich to subsidize the bourgeois - (boxley) - (22)
                                                     s/ at the expense of / in addition to / ____ hope that helps -NT - (drook) - (21)
                                                         not really, the safety net was not built for the middleclass - (boxley) - (20)
                                                             No - (drook) - (19)
                                                                 So you should be able to have someone richer than you pay - (boxley) - (18)
                                                                     Do you want to talk macro or micro? - (drook) - (17)
                                                                         hmm, thats not how this thread started - (boxley) - (16)
                                                                             No it won't. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                                 Yup, scale -NT - (drook)
                                                                                 so its okay to get freebies from the government - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                                     SS and Medicare aren't freebies. Open your ears. -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                                         you open yours - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                                             What's your complaint? What problem are you solving? - (drook)
                                                                                             ... - (Another Scott)
                                                                                             That's only 1/2 the equasion.... - (S1mon_Jester) - (2)
                                                                                                 Delaying Medicare won't save money. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                     I like Krugman - (S1mon_Jester)
                                                                             Re: stealing. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                                 Re: stealing. - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                                     No, I'm a Marxist. Ask nearly anybody on this board. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                 Bzzzt - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                                     Bzzzt back. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                 money he wasnt paying taxes on otherwise the gummint gets it -NT - (boxley)
                                     ?????? - (lincoln) - (2)
                                         I noticed your second sentence - (boxley) - (1)
                                             I'm seriously... - (folkert)
                         Yup. - (Another Scott)

He is very comfortable with his feet.
70 ms