IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm a Free Man. I Live in America.
I don't eat at Denny's, though...

http://tbogg.firedog...-court-at-dennys/

</snark> ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New 'None Dare Call It Microcephaly' cha. ch....
New He must have seen it on a TV show
Have your minions kill people until they let you go.
New I was thinking more along the lines of this.
http://epic.org/priv...orism/hr3162.html
     You support this, right Drook? - (crazy) - (20)
         the way its written my wife and I could be refused service - (boxley) - (1)
             The same and agreed - (crazy)
         Not sure it makes sense to me - (pwhysall) - (1)
             That's pretty much how it is here in California -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         Individual rights should be expanded over time, not reduced. - (Another Scott) - (15)
             Re: Title of your post. What country do you live in? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 I'm a Free Man. I Live in America. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     'None Dare Call It Microcephaly' cha. ch.... -NT - (Ashton)
                     He must have seen it on a TV show - (crazy)
                     I was thinking more along the lines of this. - (mmoffitt)
             so why are you in favor of reducing the rights of a - (boxley) - (9)
                 Having a license is a privilege, not a right. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     Re: Having a license is a privilege, not a right. - (boxley) - (7)
                         Seems to me it's the same thing - accomodate everyone. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Im a Doctor, I dont due male prostrate exams, you will enfor - (boxley) - (1)
                                 It's hardly the same thing. We're talking past each other... -NT - (Another Scott)
                         what about pharmacists - (lincoln)
                         Curious - we've got this happening in Florida... - (S1mon_Jester) - (2)
                             I think the standard should be:Default to serve the customer - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Nod... - (S1mon_Jester)

This is for Drew Khan. This is on God's reaching out to you from K Force.
40 ms