IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Seems to me it's the same thing - accomodate everyone.
There are obviously details that get lost in the statement of principles.

Health care is different because insurance often doesn't cover the full cost. (That's yet another reason why universal medical coverage should be available.) Having the inability to pay the full bill isn't the same as being married to someone that the physician doesn't like.

HTH.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Im a Doctor, I dont due male prostrate exams, you will enfor
making a service appointment to an operation not open to the public like a bar and restaurant is a discretionary service. Much like the fact that women cannot be a member of the Augusta Country Club
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New It's hardly the same thing. We're talking past each other...
     You support this, right Drook? - (crazy) - (20)
         the way its written my wife and I could be refused service - (boxley) - (1)
             The same and agreed - (crazy)
         Not sure it makes sense to me - (pwhysall) - (1)
             That's pretty much how it is here in California -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         Individual rights should be expanded over time, not reduced. - (Another Scott) - (15)
             Re: Title of your post. What country do you live in? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 I'm a Free Man. I Live in America. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     'None Dare Call It Microcephaly' cha. ch.... -NT - (Ashton)
                     He must have seen it on a TV show - (crazy)
                     I was thinking more along the lines of this. - (mmoffitt)
             so why are you in favor of reducing the rights of a - (boxley) - (9)
                 Having a license is a privilege, not a right. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     Re: Having a license is a privilege, not a right. - (boxley) - (7)
                         Seems to me it's the same thing - accomodate everyone. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Im a Doctor, I dont due male prostrate exams, you will enfor - (boxley) - (1)
                                 It's hardly the same thing. We're talking past each other... -NT - (Another Scott)
                         what about pharmacists - (lincoln)
                         Curious - we've got this happening in Florida... - (S1mon_Jester) - (2)
                             I think the standard should be:Default to serve the customer - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Nod... - (S1mon_Jester)

Tool-wielding ape on board.
41 ms