IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New some reading for crazy
http://www.ynetnews....L-4159477,00.html
“That’s why there is no such thing as secularism. If you want the Jewish people to exist, you’re not secular. Will to survive, that’s all. If that’s not enough, then what the hell is enough? Gefilte fish?”
and some other interesting thoughts
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Was at a baptism on Sunday
The kid requested it. He's 5. He feel left out, gramma takes big sisters to church and he wants to go. Mom is NOT supportive, but she folded.

I was sitting in the 3rd row of a mostly empty church, most of the people were in front of me, standing by the water. I'm usually on "best behavior" when dealing with the family church. Not my family, the wife's, and the old folks are SERIOUSLY into it.

Priest: Know what this means KIDS_NAME!?
KIDS_NAME: Uh????
Priest: It means you are a CHRISTIAN (sweet sing song) now, not a HEATHEN (deep f'ing snarly emphasis on heathen)!!!!

WTF!?!? I couldn't stop it. My arm went up high, my middle finger higher, and it stayed there. I was waiting for the priest to lookup and make an eye contact sweep.

And some time later (1-5 seconds), M turns around and sees me.

Ooops.
Expand Edited by crazy Dec. 13, 2011, 05:00:34 AM EST
New Ok, read it.
The mullahs always win since they will never negotiate, and they have no concept of individual rights. The guys to the left of them will always end of abdicating power when convenient (or dangerous not too) since they think they are negotiating, and they always lose.

I have no connection to the place or the people other than an odd sense of fatalism. It's gonna go, it's gonna go big, and it's gonna be a hell of a fireball.

Any religious based society is hidden and exclusive. No where to go but be a slave or a master, and when "master", there is always someone higher on the chain up until king/pope/high rabbi/whatever.

Glass it. Just try to keep upwind.
Expand Edited by crazy Dec. 13, 2011, 05:14:16 AM EST
     some reading for crazy - (boxley) - (2)
         Was at a baptism on Sunday - (crazy)
         Ok, read it. - (crazy)

Tryggvi and I are both trained chemists, and he actually knows what he's doing.
61 ms