IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not a clue, really
But I'm pretty smart and arrogant enough to think if I can't find a meaning it either isn't there or is so poorly expressed that it might as well not be there.

But the line "losing my religion" reminded me what a good experience it was, and I didn't want my kids to miss out. So yeah, I raised them Catholic so they'd grow up to be atheists. Actually, agnostics with a keen enough grasp of epistemology to understand that the very question of whether God exists or not is silly. Mostly still on the atheism, one is currently backsliding into Methodism (and pro-wrestling fandom) due to hormones, one may or may not have been in the process of converting to JW due to severe brain damage.
---------------------------------------
Badass! (and delicious)
New Um, ok
I had the talk with the boy about those days. It took him 1 session. Actually, he already knew, and was just REALLY pissed at me for wasting his time.

Of course our religion didn't include heaven or hell, and most of the BS is based on historical miracles. So it does not require any present day belief in ANYTHING you can't see. Which quickly allows you to analyze the past based on what we KNOW.
     Nothing more entertaining than a recovering Catholic - (crazy) - (4)
         REM - (mhuber) - (3)
             I have no idea what the song is saying - (crazy) - (2)
                 Not a clue, really - (mhuber) - (1)
                     Um, ok - (crazy)

Major Allison Digby Tatham-Warter was so absurdly British that you can't even read his name without being compelled to brew a cup of tea.
48 ms