IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New whatju smokin?
Who would pick up the pieces if Obama wins 49 states, takes back the House, and gets 65 votes in the Senate in 2012?

you really think that he has any chance of that happening?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Keep reading. See the stuff in the ()?
     In case you're wondering, it was a hoax. - (Another Scott) - (57)
         lawsuit - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Indeed. They won't stop this crap until they pay a price. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Bizarre press conference. - (Ashton) - (1)
             Dunno. - (Another Scott)
         Why *now* you're asking? - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Decidedly curiouser and Curiouser.. - (Ashton)
             confused question on the players - (boxley)
         Re: In case you're wondering, it was a hoax. - (boxley) - (4)
             What kind of idiots are his handlers? - (mmoffitt)
             Doesn't matter if there are other pictures. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 not missing anything but apparently its not the first time - (boxley)
                 Re: Doesn't matter if there are other pictures. - (beepster)
         No it wasn't. That bulge was his and his alone. - (beepster) - (1)
             And what is he, like 12? - (beepster)
         Well, so much for that. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Re: In case you're wondering, it was a hoax. - (malraux)
         Re: In case you're wondering, it was a hoax. - (lincoln) - (40)
             it was his favre and he was posting it, no hoax -NT - (boxley) - (39)
                 I never said it was a hoax - (lincoln) - (38)
                     No, even worse, you're saying its a conspiracy - (beepster) - (5)
                         how many RepubliCANTS does it take - (lincoln) - (4)
                             chill out francis -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                 the facts will not be denied - (lincoln) - (1)
                                     I dont watch faux news at all - (boxley)
                             Right. - (beepster)
                     I'm afraid you're being silly. - (hnick) - (31)
                         Yeabut... - (Another Scott) - (30)
                             Yeabut... yeabut - (hnick) - (29)
                                 Might all be moot. Cole thinks he'll be gone by Tuesday. - (Another Scott) - (28)
                                     ya cant rehab stupid -NT - (boxley) - (27)
                                         amen brother bill -NT - (beepster)
                                         then why is Ensign (R-NV) still in office? - (lincoln) - (25)
                                             did they take stupid rehab? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 nope - (lincoln)
                                             You can't overcome them by becoming just like them. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                 But I live in the land of Teabaggers - (lincoln) - (21)
                                                     I feel your pain. I'm in NE Indiana. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                                                         Along those lines, digby's worried about Romney and TPaw. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                                             I wouldnt worry about it - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                 Really? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                     whatju smokin? - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                         Keep reading. See the stuff in the ()? -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             I know I was wrong in '08, but, ... - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                                                 Time will tell. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Time will tell. - (lincoln)
                                                                 Yep - (SpiceWare) - (11)
                                                                     Bingo on the plane. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                                         Haven't flown since 9/11.. - (Ashton) - (9)
                                                                             Wife is flying commercial on Saturday. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 cheaper - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                     Not a lot. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                         very sweet -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                         There for a while - (S1mon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                                             Flown by a little old lady in Pasadena. (To church and back) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                             I'd rather drive. - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                                                 no worries - (boxley)

Ya got trouble, folks!
198 ms