IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think part of the point of the scheme was
that their shorting of the market meant that they could take a big beating on their futures and still make a lot of money... with their short on, they wanted to see the price drop precipitously. Also, (this is for you box) this is a case of a paper created shortage and glut, not an actual shortage or glut beyond what physical inventory's actually there.

I mean, it's not like this has caused the price of gas to fall a whole lot, now has it? That makes sense when you think about it, because the actual physical amount of oil changed by not one drop as a result of this market manipulation.
New we are awash in landed oil
so much so that OPEC is cutting production yet the price is high. Market manipulation/speculation is the cause.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     CFTC files lawsuit on 2008 oil speculation - (Another Scott) - (8)
         that is obviosly impossible - (boxley) - (7)
             Eh? Read it again? -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 Krugman famously wrote in 2008 etc etc -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                     where did they dump the oil? - (beepster) - (4)
                         Since this has come out... - (folkert)
                         I think part of the point of the scheme was - (jake123) - (1)
                             we are awash in landed oil - (boxley)
                         James Hamilton explains. - (Another Scott)

This is the reference implementation of the self-referential joke.
91 ms