IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Brr. 21 F at noon.
New I envy you.
12 here and I'm on the lake (heat sink.) It goes down as you go away from the lake. My dogs are studying speed peeing... don't want to get stuck to the ground.

yeah, I know it's colder elsewhere but...
New Brr.
Here in NoVa we're not used to such things. I expect that Joe B. has us both beat though!

Keep warm!

:-)

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who remembers -20F in Chicago. That's cold.)
New High of 9F yesterday.
Tonight, lows -1 to -5F. At least it's warm today; high of 18!
-Mike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Heatwave!
New We've dropped back to a comfortable mid 70s here.
Day after day with no end in sight.
New Cooled to mid 60s...colder tonight near 40
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New Ira Glass VS a Climategate person NOW on NPR
Attempting a mind-meld with a 'skeptic mindset' -- in his imitable winnowing-out Socratic Method.
Fascinating ... the True-Disbelievers squirrelly attitude towards such matters as the O-16/-18 ratios as markers for fossil-fuel sources vs Natural CO-2 processes
-- is That SO Difficult for a std. Murican science-illiterate to grasp, when it is patiently spelled. out. ??

Ans: Yes :-/
My brain hurts

(Unfortunate too .... those antsy, petulant e-mails blowing-off-steam in the US VS THEM mode; as-if this weren't a perfectly Normal way in which homo-saps converse, privately
-- when they realize it IS: 'US' VS 'THEM'
-- in every polarized matter from ethics-free Biz brainstorms to ... [fill in blanks.])

The Rush Limbaugh Tutorial on eigenvalues and transcendental functions: as played by Felix the Cat and Tweety

And So it Goes..

New -8 F here at noon today.
     Brr. 21 F at noon. -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
         I envy you. - (hnick) - (3)
             Brr. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 High of 9F yesterday. - (mvitale) - (1)
                     Heatwave! -NT - (Another Scott)
         We've dropped back to a comfortable mid 70s here. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Cooled to mid 60s...colder tonight near 40 -NT - (beepster)
         Ira Glass VS a Climategate person NOW on NPR - (Ashton)
         -8 F here at noon today. -NT - (jake123)

I do have to wonder why you would keep a live snake in your coat in Saskatoon in December.
43 ms