IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Strawman much?
New Yep. Certainly do.
However, in many cases, the folks concealing and carrying here are former military (Tucson also a very large military community) and are more than likely better trained than their law-enforcement counterparts.

However, as that doesn't fit into your stereotype, I apologize for bringing that point up.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New Dude, you're completely mischaracterizing what I said
Trusting that ALL of them will be reasonable (as is the case in AZ under current law) is just nuts. All those reasonable trained conceal carry people aren't going to make one bit of difference if the guy you're next to isn't one of them.
New Possible
as you were throwing it in as a carry-on from Linc's massive generalization....

My point is that its likely even-odds, or possibly better odds that the private citizen carrying is better trained that the law enforcement officer at the scene.

And when you add the Tom Brokaw thing in...well thats just silly is what that is.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New I don't know anything about the Tom Brokaw thing
I don't watch TV, let alone US broadcast news TV. And I'm not Linc.
New Should read all of my posts then ;-)
Since I posted it all here this morning.
     "Why doesn't everybody just carry a gun?" - (lincoln) - (19)
         Re: "Why doesn't everybody just carry a gun?" - (boxley)
         Looks to me like proof that - (beepster) - (17)
             Zamudio was ready to shoot the guy with the pistol - (lincoln) - (16)
                 Not just luck. - (Andrew Grygus)
                 so your point is - (beepster) - (13)
                     No - (jake123) - (7)
                         Does this also apply to law enforcement? - (beepster) - (6)
                             Strawman much? -NT - (jake123) - (5)
                                 Yep. Certainly do. - (beepster) - (4)
                                     Dude, you're completely mischaracterizing what I said - (jake123) - (3)
                                         Possible - (beepster) - (2)
                                             I don't know anything about the Tom Brokaw thing - (jake123) - (1)
                                                 Should read all of my posts then ;-) - (beepster)
                     trying to put your words into my mouth - (lincoln) - (4)
                         No I'm not. I'm countering the implication in your link. - (beepster) - (2)
                             We can play "What If" all day long if you want -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 Yes we can - (beepster)
                         AH, wrong link level. -NT - (beepster)
                 The hesitation was not luck - (crazy)

Coincidence!? YOU DECIDE!!
94 ms