IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ever notice how you can usually tell a rescue cat?
Once they get past the trauma, they tend to be super-friendly. Cats supposed to be all aloof, but a lot of them show gratitude for a rescue for the rest of their lives.
---------------------------------------
I think it's perfectly clear we're in the wrong band.
(Tori Amos)
New Not enough samples to generalize, yet.
I think there's something to that. But you also have to be prepared to put up with the ones who have had such trauma as makes them aloof to all bipeds ... for the longest time.

Garage Cat chooses to be a loner, mostly -- and obviously enjoys lolling in sun, etc. She now permits the occasional pick-up and head scratch, will also give an affectionate lick on occasion. By now she realizes that I don't intrude on her serenity, and she may mellow further. I no hurry.
     I think I'll go shopping at 3AM. Not. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
         I already have... and won't goto sleep until... - (folkert) - (2)
             gah tired... - (folkert) - (1)
                 Good. Someone's gotta get the economy going. ;-) - (Another Scott)
         Yeah.. they're worried about Anger.. - (Ashton) - (6)
             The cat can handle 25F - (jake123) - (5)
                 Thanks for reminding me - (Ashton) - (4)
                     I dunno, there must be something else going on - (jake123) - (3)
                         That may be the 'rural'/ worst-case guesstimate.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Ever notice how you can usually tell a rescue cat? - (mhuber) - (1)
                                 Not enough samples to generalize, yet. - (Ashton)
         Went to OfficeMax at 8:30 this morning - (lincoln)

No LRPD for you, one year!
75 ms