IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New every democrat should be working their ass of to have
palin head the ticket. That will ensure an Obama victory. Also the independants that voted obama in are the same folks that voted out the dems in congress. They would prefer a split government as the last two times a single party controlled everything it got bad fast. We may have learned from that
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New See, that's weird
that's almost universally the case in our history; only in times of minority parliaments could one say that the government is split, and yet somehow we've not ended up with rank incompetents running the show.

It's not split government that's the answer, it's changing how you select the people who get to run for office.
     GOP plans to end birthright citizenship - (jay) - (19)
         groundwork to blame the demoCANTs that is all -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             Isn't it those Activist Judges that are to blame? -NT - (mhuber)
             blame them for upholding the Constitution - (lincoln) - (1)
                 they have never upheld the constitution before.... -NT - (boxley)
         Ok... - (folkert)
         Interested to see if this is actual - (beepster) - (13)
             you actually expect that politicians - (boxley) - (2)
                 true nuff - (beepster)
                 true nuff - (beepster)
             Really? - (Another Scott)
             Re: Interested to see if this is actual - (jay) - (8)
                 ah, I see - (beepster) - (7)
                     hey the 2012's are right around the corner -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                         ewebetcha -NT - (beepster) - (5)
                             She was talking to Barbra Walters... - (folkert) - (4)
                                 Yeah...I wanna know what land - (beepster)
                                 It is going to make for an interesting campaign - (jay) - (2)
                                     every democrat should be working their ass of to have - (boxley) - (1)
                                         See, that's weird - (jake123)

[E.T. finally dies... general clapping and hurrahs]
150 ms