IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Simple title change, then: 'modern Vulture-capitalism'
wherein a mere 'mercantile tradition/process' comes to affect/infect (and even, effect) -- the mindset of the population in All human matters
-- some even trying to 'quantify' emotional states with numbers (or measure 'IQ' via spreadsheet, or ____.)

Think. about. it. before knee-jerk recitations of earliest-dates when humans devised means of keeping Their Stuff their. stuff.
We now have leetle cheeldrun who throw temper-tantrums if the labels on their clothes are not kewl-enough in their tribe.

The 'terrible twos' used to refer to the stage of growth wherein a tot learns there is an idea of 'MINE' (and wants it all.)
Now.. 'MINE' has become the base-religion of our form of Vulture-Capitalist mercantile tradition
-- gone all sociopathic: covering much more in the victms' psyches ... than 'the exchanging of goods as a livelihood.'

I'll still go with the essay, thankyouverymuch, Mr.Libertytarian-in-extremis.

I could almost see voting for Palin in 2012 on the grounds that this sorry ratfucking excuse for a republic, this savage, smirking, predatory empire deserves her. Bring on the Rapture, motherfuckers!
-- via RC
New 'modern Vulture-capitalism' as opposed to regular vultur
kapitalism. yea, the marxists have to hang their hat on something so they invent stories to match their class warfare mantra. Face it bubba, BP, united fruit, Carnegie, Krupp, have as much in common with the Normans, huns, Angles, Vandals as anyone else.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     easy solution to the bad rep of HFCS - (SpiceWare) - (15)
         Yeah, no one will catch that - (drook) - (14)
             Almost like PETA trying to rename fish... - (folkert)
             Just look at what's happened to MSG. - (static) - (12)
                 But they got on top of MSG before it was too late - (drook) - (11)
                     That's exactly my point. -NT - (static) - (10)
                         Consumers do have one weapon - (SpiceWare) - (9)
                             And we're doing it - (drook) - (8)
                                 Ooh... how misleading. - (static) - (7)
                                     That's something the CRA always ignores - (drook) - (6)
                                         The problem appears to be on a deeper level - (Ashton) - (5)
                                             hogwash assertions - (boxley) - (4)
                                                 It began much earlier than that. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 Simple title change, then: 'modern Vulture-capitalism' - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     'modern Vulture-capitalism' as opposed to regular vultur - (boxley)
                                                 Not true - (jake123)

Dim Sum for brunch!
39 ms