IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Fish curry - not for the timid.
Personally, I think it could use a little more chili - but folks from the Frozen North might not agree.

http://www.clovegard...imf_fishgoa1.html

New gonna try that, link (2) doesnt work
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
Expand Edited by boxley Sept. 6, 2010, 05:22:04 PM EDT
New Re: gonna try that, link (2) doesnt work
Thanks, missing ">". Will fix as soon as hosting service's ftp server is accessible - disappeared a few minutes ago.
New I dunno, dude
looking at the recipe there's nothing particularly untoward, there... but I can eat a vindaloo with no trouble whatsoever, and even freak out the wait staff while doing it (at a Indian restaurant in Montreal, in that particular case).
New Re: I dunno, dude
Feel quite free to add more chilis, both dried and green.
New :) I'll try this version first
but I just might, I just might...
New Actually, for me it was a little mild . . .
. . but I left it that way because a touch too mild for me seems to be too hot for most people.

I'm sure the cooks at the Thai restaurant that tried to kill me were disappointed when the bowl came back without a drop left, but after that I never had any resistance to my requests for "extra spicy".
     Fish curry - not for the timid. - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
         gonna try that, link (2) doesnt work -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: gonna try that, link (2) doesnt work - (Andrew Grygus)
         I dunno, dude - (jake123) - (3)
             Re: I dunno, dude - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 :) I'll try this version first - (jake123) - (1)
                     Actually, for me it was a little mild . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

An easy subject, at which very few excel!
62 ms