IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New guffaw! he didnt notice that vnc was installed?
always when you boot or log in look for processes via taskman or ps-ef to see if only what you expect is running. I hope that they decide that this is a wire tap. I am also heartened that they did run the evidence past a judge to get permission.
than,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New It may have been installed in the keyboard
and recorded each keystroke. Which means it also got the mistakes he made and everything else he typed.

Also I think there is a way you can hide the program in Windows to not appear in the Task Manager, at least that is what those Taskbar docked applications do, just remove the Taskbar icon and it is impossible to detect. You know, those icons on the right side part of the taskbar where the clock is.

Sometimes the virus people rename their virus code to something like "rundli" or something that looks like rundll so you think it is a system process.

"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"  Moe Howard

New You can also run it as a DLL
DLLs do not appear in Task Manager. You could write a DLL and attach it to something you expect to be there (such as Explorer.exe) Or better, rewrite (or append to) an existing DLL such that the keylogger stuff is triggered by additional code added to an otherwise benign DLL entry point, one that is likely to be run as a "normal" part of the "infected" program.

Isn't Micros~1 stuff fun?
jb4

(Resistance is not futile...)
     How far can FBI spying go? - (orion) - (10)
         guffaw! he didnt notice that vnc was installed? - (boxley) - (2)
             It may have been installed in the keyboard - (orion) - (1)
                 You can also run it as a DLL - (jb4)
         Re: How far can FBI spying go? - (wharris2) - (6)
             Use the source, Luke. - (a6l6e6x)
             Couple nice things about EZ frills: - (Ashton) - (4)
                 Heh. - (admin) - (1)
                     Moi? Nahhhhh - (Ashton)
                 It could very well be - (orion) - (1)
                     There you go again. - (Ashton)

POLTERGEIST!
39 ms