IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's those bees ... in his head.

I could almost see voting for Palin in 2012 on the grounds that this sorry ratfucking excuse for a republic, this savage, smirking, predatory empire deserves her. Bring on the Rapture, motherfuckers!
-- via RC
New Well Mr President...It's the bees and spiders again
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     10 RepubliCANT Lies About The Bush Tax Cuts - (lincoln) - (48)
         you really like that source -NT - (beepster) - (1)
             Yeah I do - (lincoln)
         sure I will play - (boxley) - (45)
             My only comment about that is - (jake123) - (2)
                 If it was singular, I would agree - (beepster) - (1)
                     It's still a hell of a lot less than the rest of the west - (jake123)
             Re: sure I will play - (lincoln) - (41)
                 useless links cant argue against facts - (boxley) - (40)
                     So let me get this straight - (crazy) - (28)
                         Re: So let me get this straight - (boxley) - (27)
                             Who's this "we" you're talking about? -NT - (Another Scott) - (22)
                                 me and mine, taxes and fees have already gone up under obama - (boxley) - (21)
                                     You've said that several times... - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                         federal excise tax, new rules on taxtables - (boxley) - (19)
                                             but HE didn't do it. - (beepster)
                                             You're still not giving me useful information. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                                 Just stop it - (beepster) - (15)
                                                     Um, I wasn't talking to you. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         Oh darn - (beepster)
                                                     ... - (Another Scott)
                                                     ... - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                         from your link - (beepster) - (10)
                                                             Categorical statements are trivially wrong. Film at 11:00. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                 Ok, so unless just the singular - (beepster) - (8)
                                                                     You're amazing... -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                         Me? - (beepster) - (6)
                                                                             I'm not your strawman. Open your eyes. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                 Really? - (beepster) - (4)
                                                                                     Yes, really. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                         Do you pay attention to your quotes? - (beepster)
                                                                                         It's those bees ... in his head. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                             Well Mr President...It's the bees and spiders again -NT - (beepster)
                                                 javapuke I quit fapfapfap - (boxley)
                             Re: So let me get this straight - (lincoln) - (3)
                                 They had a hand in it - (beepster) - (2)
                                     That's the best you got? - (lincoln) - (1)
                                         Did I say that? - (beepster)
                     Read it again S-L-O-W-L-Y - (lincoln) - (10)
                         you betcha - (boxley) - (9)
                             No, Bush controlled EVERYTHING - (beepster) - (8)
                                 How are the RepubliCANTS compromising today - (lincoln) - (7)
                                     Is Kagan being sworn in today? -NT - (beepster) - (6)
                                         nope republiCANTS didnt vote for her -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                             5 did - (beepster) - (1)
                                                 dont tell lincoln, he wont beleive it - (boxley)
                                         And that has what to do with Bush tax cuts? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             Why don't you back read the thread - (beepster) - (1)
                                                 Heh. -NT - (Another Scott)

Pain is merely nature's way of hurting you.
148 ms