IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Still going off on irrelevant tangents
If you keep this up, you'll be a shoe-in for any RepubliCANT office you run for in Floriduh.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Um, excuse me
...but you are the one pretending that one billboard comparing Obama to Hitler somehow is a travesty, but about a hundred different examples of comparing Bush to Hitler don't count because it wasn't a billboard in the Iowa sticks.

Who's the one playing in irrelevance here?
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
New Well, it does in Iowa
There is something special about billboards.

At the very least, they are larger than the typical screen space occupied by a blog post.
---------------------------------------
I think it's perfectly clear we're in the wrong band.
(Tori Amos)
New got yer billboard right here
http://www.flickr.co...3606934/lightbox/
now you cant see it in buttplug iowa
New Havana. Good catch. :-/
New like I said
in my earlier post: I found one in Cuba; STILL can't find one in the US.

All I asked for is one. Maybe it's so hard because ... NONE EXISTS?

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New and you think that is more visible...
..the the 2 highly publicized moveon.org commercials.

what exactly are you smoking? I want some.
New no, you're not excused
- because of the dozens of examples of Obama = Hitler pictures taken at Teabagger rallies. They're all over Flickr.

- because of the dozens of racist pictures created by RepubliCANTS that were emailed to fellow RepubliCANTS. Example: picture saying that Obama is planting watermelons in the White House lawn. Example: picture of Obama as a African witch doctor with a bone through his nose.

- because of the hundreds of nutjobs that believe that Obama was born in Kenya and refuse to accept his Hawaiian certificate of live birth; thus, they believe that he's not a US citizen and thus his presidency is invalid.

-- E.L. Doctorow
New so with all the states requiring the long form cert
for the 2012 presidential election will he still have enough electoral votes to win if he fails to produce it to get on the ballot?
New let me check my magic 8 ball
it said: "outlook good".

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Oooh boy
so your saying that Obama is being picked on just as much as GWB...with the monkey boy pictures and the hitler comparisons and the yadda yadda yadda.

I've yet to see the watermelon planting picture.

And just for fun I go to flickr and search Obama and first pic is

http://www.flickr.co...views/3052483151/

and then I search Bush and first pic of GWB is this one

http://www.flickr.co...omalous/41460347/

Cry me a river.
     Iowa billboard compares Obama to Hitler - (lincoln) - (37)
         wa wa wa -NT - (boxley)
         So the lunatic fringe thinks that Iowa . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Nobody ever did that to Bush. - (beepster) - (24)
             I'm hitting Google now - (lincoln) - (23)
                 with what yer grannies unwashed toes? - (boxley) - (22)
                     we're talking Bush = Hitler billboards - (lincoln) - (21)
                         Re: we're talking Bush = Hitler billboards - (boxley)
                         oh, it has to be a billboard? - (beepster) - (19)
                             it has to be a billboard? - (boxley) - (1)
                                 thats what I thought - (beepster)
                             Yeah - it has to be a billboard - (lincoln) - (16)
                                 ok then... - (beepster) - (15)
                                     toldya -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         yes you did. -NT - (beepster)
                                     stop whining - (lincoln) - (12)
                                         Ok... - (beepster) - (11)
                                             Still going off on irrelevant tangents - (lincoln) - (10)
                                                 Um, excuse me - (beepster) - (9)
                                                     Well, it does in Iowa - (mhuber) - (4)
                                                         got yer billboard right here - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             Havana. Good catch. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             like I said - (lincoln)
                                                         and you think that is more visible... - (beepster)
                                                     no, you're not excused - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                         so with all the states requiring the long form cert - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             let me check my magic 8 ball - (lincoln)
                                                         Oooh boy - (beepster)
         Steve Benen's take. - (Another Scott) - (9)
             Interesting, in that... - (beepster) - (8)
                 Read it again. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                     Correct... - (beepster) - (6)
                         I think it's pretty safe to say - (jake123) - (5)
                             yeah, the democrats used to pretend to care for the people -NT - (boxley)
                             And I think it's pretty safe to say - (beepster) - (3)
                                 Comparing Michael Moore - (jake123) - (2)
                                     And that guy - (beepster) - (1)
                                         Summarily bounced a day - (jake123)

Put *that* in your pipe and smoke it!
917 ms