IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No kidding!
Did you see some of those saves? WOW! I actually got to see this game, it was on Network today. That boy was truly amazing!

Fortunately, it's still only Game 1. ;)

Brenda
If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
New Yeah I saw that too
At least I know there will be a Game 4 for me to watch since the Sharks lost Game 1. ;)

I was also surprised by the Flyers beating Montreal though!

Brenda

EDIT: Boy that was dumb, there's always at the least, a game 4. I wasn't thinking clearly.

Brenda
Expand Edited by Nightowl May 18, 2010, 07:37:18 PM EDT
New not really hallack did the same thing in both earlier game 1
New Did what same thing, you mean won?
from certain death in the last series to a 2-0 lead in this one...color me surprised.
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
New Me too.
I'm shocked that Montreal is losing so badly after beating 2 other very good teams.

And I'm disappointed that my Sharks are losing so badly after beating the Red Wings.

Sigh...I don't know if I'd care for a Blackhawks/Flyers matchup...I don't like either team much.

Maybe I'm just depressed tonight.

Brenda
last time they had the cup was in 1961. Montreal lost for 2 reasons, hallack was shakey, Montreal played better but the flyer goalie won that game. edit gotta give a little credit, the big beatch was essential in controlling the crease
Expand Edited by boxley May 19, 2010, 08:11:42 AM EDT
New I hope he gets better at his game!
I want Halak to win this thing with the Canadiens.

If I rooted for the Blackhawks in St. Louis, everyone would kill me! They are the Blues absolute archenemy! People already see my Shark's shirt when I'm out and about and say, "YEAH, SHARKS GET THOSE BLACKHAWKS!"

It would be safer to root for the Flyers, other than the fact that they are the Penguin's absolute archenemy, but at least no one would see me doing it, I don't visit Pittsburgh often. ;) (actually, never been there).

The other dilemna is one of my favorite ex-Blues & Ex-Ducks, Chris Pronger, has gone to the Flyers.

Naw, it's easier to pray that Halak and the Canadiens make it to the last round, I think after all they've done, they deserve to win the cup.

Brenda

P.S. At least I got to go see the Sharks game on Friday night at the local Sports Bar. Stupid local Channel 5 put the Cardinals on NBC and my Sharks on snowy 46. Bleah, all I can do is listen today on XM.YAY, Sharks just scored! (Don't worry, I fully expect them to lose).
Expand Edited by Nightowl May 23, 2010, 03:44:38 PM EDT
New Ah ok, thanks for explaining that.
             Halak is mind-blowing! - (Nightowl) - (12)
                 you got to get past niemi, he is hot today -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                     No kidding! - (Nightowl) - (10)
                         games 4 are on network as well, next saturday and sunday - (boxley) - (9)
                             Yeah I saw that too - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                 not really hallack did the same thing in both earlier game 1 -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                     Did what same thing, you mean won? -NT - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                         he broke down and got beat bad both times -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                             How about those Flyers - (beepster) - (3)
                                                 Me too. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                     It would be an o6 matchup, root for hawks in that case - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         I hope he gets better at his game! - (Nightowl)
                                             Ah ok, thanks for explaining that. -NT - (Nightowl)

I'm not quite dead yet...
64 ms