IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've seen some serious problems with 3.5
under ubuntu. They were fixed by installing 3.6.
New Re: I've seen some serious problems with 3.5
Just upgraded to Firefox 3.6 and, sadly, I see no improvement on connecting to major web sites like Google's or Yahoo's home page.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New switch useragentstringv to ie see if it changes anything
If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
New ????
Can you give me more info regarding this; I have no idea what you mean.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Install the user agent switcher
Its a plugin for firefox.
     requesting technical advice - (lincoln) - (19)
         Forgot to mention - (lincoln) - (17)
             Try a different browser. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                 At this moment, IE6 is much faster - (lincoln) - (15)
                     I've seen some serious problems with 3.5 - (jake123) - (4)
                         Re: I've seen some serious problems with 3.5 - (lincoln) - (3)
                             switch useragentstringv to ie see if it changes anything -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                 ???? - (lincoln) - (1)
                                     Install the user agent switcher - (folkert)
                     "better results" - (pwhysall) - (9)
                         Re: "better results" - (lincoln) - (8)
                             At least upgrade to IE8 - (folkert) - (7)
                                 Re: At least upgrade to IE8 - (lincoln) - (6)
                                     FWIW, the Sun-Times site is fast here on FF3.6 on Winders. - (Another Scott)
                                     Why IE7? IE8 is better in all aspects. -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                         Re: Why IE7? IE8 is better in all aspects. - (lincoln) - (3)
                                             I'd try turning off AVG Safe Search. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                 Might as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb. - (pwhysall)
                                                 Re: I'd try turning off AVG Safe Search. - (lincoln)
         Re: requesting technical advice - (lincoln)

Hey... Pong. My parents played this game.
491 ms